Respected Contributor

Re: NEW for May - Products Launch from ISOMERS Laboratories!!

@TricolorWhen the Immortal serum first came out, Isomers said it was a booster serum, to use one set of vials and then to take a break.  Later, they said it could be used on a regular basis.  

The RPur, Matrixyl-4 and Accelerated Recovery serums are also boosters.  But I use the RPur and Matrixy-4 serums on a regular basis.  They say to use it to the bottom of the bottle and then take a break 2 to 4 times a year.  But it takes me about 4 months to use a whole bottle, so I don't take a break.

Respected Contributor

The "Matrixyl-4 Oligopeptide 24 Cream" peaks my interest.  So, we are supposed to only use it On and Off?  Huh?  What happens if we just use it all the time?  We All Become "Beautiful Babes" at the Q?  Woman Very Happy

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@Chi-town girl, oh geez choices! What to do! Now I will dream about this for days. Woman LOL

Lol @Tricolor - I'm glad the Skinn May visit is before the Isomers May visit. Will try one of the new eye creams, and now we have some time to evaluate. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

The "Matrixyl-4 Oligopeptide 24 Cream" peaks my interest.  So, we are supposed to only use it On and Off?  Huh?  What happens if we just use it all the time?  We All Become "Beautiful Babes" at the Q?  Woman Very Happy

Lol @Mistic - we are already BB's Heart 

Since the new cream is available,  maybe we will see some early reviews! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

All depends on the pricing for me...These single item TSV's are no bargain especially with $6.99 s&h. Maybe its a good thing, we can shop annually at the anniversaries when they hopefully will have some kits. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl, I am glad also that Skinn is visiting first.  They both look tempting though. I just have to use some common sense. Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@Linmo, oh I see. It does get confusing with so many products out there. Maybe someone else can chime in with advice.

Honored Contributor

I think we should all boycott buying from Evine until they make that $7 for shipping disappear!!

BTW, today is Free Shipping on most jewelry, use any payment method.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle, I have really cut down on my purchases  from Evine. Actually they were not my number 1 place to shop to begin with. They are robbing us with their ridiculous shipping charges. I think Dimitri's sales are down.

Valued Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@Shelbelle, I have really cut down on my purchases  from Evine. Actually they were not my number 1 place to shop to begin with. They are robbing us with their ridiculous shipping charges. I think Dimitri's sales are down.

@Tricolor @Shelbelle I certainly know I’d buy more if it were less s/h. I’ve ranted on this before...consumers have the power to produce change but, unfortunately, so many are signing up for the CC with the promise of free s/ over so much of a purchase that they most likely won’t bother changing. setting a min like $75 in order to get that “free” s/h gets people to spend even more than they might because so many  may not have reached the $75 min to get it so they make another purchase they didn’t really need or want just to reach it. So why  would Evine ever change? 

I personally refuse to buy into that game and just minimize my purchases. I don’t “need” anything that badly, honestly.