Trusted Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics TSV - Rididculous

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Get ready for the sales pitch that you can keep one and give the rest as gifts.  Better yet, since they will last for months & months unopened, give them as stocking stuffers for Christmas! 

I'll pass.  Bye Bye Pores is the one and only It Cosmetics product that works for me.  Even the Tightline mascara is nothing better than Maybeline's Lash Discovery mascara with that very same tiny brush.

You are right they will peddle this by emphasizing that these will be great little items for your gift closet.  

Honored Contributor

Apparently I'm in the minority here, but it is one of my 2 favorite mascaras (the other one is Benefit's They're Real).  I'll probably buy it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Regular Contributor

Understand we are going thru a WW health crisis but I think QVC already started to focus on just a few beauty brands before this time.... really need to provide more options than want more options than IT, WEN, J Maran, Belle, Philosophy, Mally and hair wigs. So limiting and such a shame...used to feature so many brands (MISS BEAUTY IQ!!).  Tomorrow is some fake beauty day - looks like showcasing IT, J Maran and WEN...that;s it - featuring a few brands is not a beauty day!

Regular Contributor

My 2nd reply but who is buying bulk mascara now?  I  live in NYC so understand I may be in an area that may not will be back to any sort of normalcy soon.....but even during normal times - who wants what - 2 years of mascara?  Wont even know until you go to use and find out dried & usless until maybe 2021-2022.....Lame TSV.  Products and selection on going downhill big time....same brands in every category over & over (AND OVER) ...sbrands offered have become  is so limited and less modern.  Bad strategy.....I am a long term QVC customer...but whomever is making these decisions at the top not going to be around for long...really need to offer more much much mich more variety in sections (and hosts!)

Valued Contributor

I have purchased multiples of mascara, to find some had dried out slightly, if not completely. I noticed Saturday is a beauty day but not much of interest is going to be on.

Someone mentioned finding alternatives to QVC. I watch QVC, HSN and Shop HQ. The latter has raised prices on my favourite brands so high, I no longer buy there. I will still watch when MacKenzie-Childs, but the last two times they were on, there was no free shipping as had been in the past.  HSN sometimes has things I like, like Curtis Stone. QVC sometimes has things too. But it just seems everyone has gotten repetitious.

Trusted Contributor

@Reba954   i totally agree with you!  I thought that was also the worst mascara I have ever used in my life!  

Honored Contributor

@lianne wrote:

Considering most of the Q inventory comes from China they have to sell what they already have. As it is they cant seem to ship anything efficiently right now.

@lianne   Not necessarily true.  All of the D&C tees I've received in the past few months have been made in places other than China.  Many of the shipping delays have been caused by new merchandise not arriving on time, so it's not warehoused material.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

not a fan of superhero. it is too gloppy for me.

would have purchased if this was a set of six tightlines. they work well for me as a mascara base.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein