Esteemed Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics TSV - Rididculous

That mascara was in the last It TSV I purchased.  I found the overall look wasn't much different than the L'Oreal I've purchased for a much lower price. 

What I really hate about this It mascara is how it gets all over the outside of the tube just by gently putting the wand in and out once or twice a day.  A goopy mess!  I think more product ended up on the outside of the tube than on my lashes.  Maybe they're selling it in a bundle because they're just trying to get rid of inventory so they can redesign the container????  I've seen other reviews that mentioned the same issue about how messy it is.

This is an easy pass for me.

Honored Contributor

6 tubes would last me my lifetime. 

Honored Contributor

Get ready for the sales pitch that you can keep one and give the rest as gifts.  Better yet, since they will last for months & months unopened, give them as stocking stuffers for Christmas! 

I'll pass.  Bye Bye Pores is the one and only It Cosmetics product that works for me.  Even the Tightline mascara is nothing better than Maybeline's Lash Discovery mascara with that very same tiny brush.

Respected Contributor

I very seldom splurge on high end mascara because there are plenty at the drug store that work for me. I would never buy 6 at a time, even from the drug store. 

Respected Contributor

I don't care for IT mascara, but I've purchased a set of 6 from Mally with no problem.  Lasted me a very long time.

Contributor

Sales are slow obviously, and they offer a discount on their own website as well.  Companies are sitting on a ton of product that was produced to fulfill orders to retailers.  With many stores still closed, orders have been pushed back or even cancelled.  They need to move through a lot of inventory so hence the deal on 6!

Honored Contributor

Per my daily Ulta email, Ulta has 50% off some (if not all -I only skimmed the email) IT cosmetics today.
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Reba954 wrote:

So I was anxiously awaiting the It Cosmetics TSV.  I just saw that it is 6 mascaras.   REALLY???????????  They would be dried out by the time you go to use the last few because they won't come sealed.   Who wants that....ROFL.  I dont know whats going on but it sems all of QVC's TSV are really going downhill!!!!  I am so disappointed.  Time to find an  alternative.  I used to really love QVC, but not so much anymore.  I would think becuase of this Covid mess, they might want to do some great TSV for us.....but nooooooooooo.  Its just a time for them to make more money.

Is it me???? Am I missing something???

You aren't missing anything! I was excited for another IT TSV. I love IT Cosmetics and use them almost exclusively BUTTTTT this TSV stinks.

How many of us are working from home or not going out due to COVID?

Who is wearing mascara right now, and if so, who needs that many of them? Especially since they do dry out horribly after a few months.

If the TSV was skincare or makeup I would have purchased. Even though I'm working from home now and not wearing makeup, I sure love to play with it! Plus, most women use skincare daily and would have purchased that TSV as well.

They missed the boat big time on this TSV!!

Valued Contributor

Anything from IT is shipping very slowly.  That has been my experience anyway.  I waited 1 month for their spray product that supposedly sets your makeup but can be used as a primer too.  Not impressed with this product...yes I finally got it just the other day.  I immediatley cancelled my auto ship that was offered on the IT cos website.  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I posted on the thread started in the TSV forum.  I don't need any set of 6 mascaras at one time.  That doesn't interest me in the least.

I also detested this mascara.  It was a flakey mess on me.

Yes Mally often does a supersize mascara set and I always wondered what in the world I'd need all that for.  

IT has been doing some great deals on their website.  

@Lipstickdiva and @Shelbelle - When DD was in college she was always concerned about affordable gifts for her friends. She liked this mascara, so when I first saw the set around Christmas time I told her obout them. She asked me to order them for her friends, both from high school and college. One year she wanted two sets. I had them shipped directly to her. She tied a candy cane to them and passed them out to everyone on her floor. I thought that was a good idea, and she said the girls were all really happy with them.  

But I can't imagine getting a set to put away and save for me, as much as I did like Mally's mascara back then! Smiley Wink