Respected Contributor

Re: Is the IT CC Cream All That??

I bought this basically for high spf (I live in Florida), but not doubt I wanted something that would enhance my already nice skin {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} So yes, this works lovely. I'm in the porcelain family, with pink undertones. The fair works nicely. Not at all yellow. A teeny bit goes a lonnng way, with good coverage. Give me a dewy finish too. I got mine at Ulta with a free IT mascara...not crazy about the mascara though.

Respected Contributor

I dropped all my Bare Minerals and switched to IT COSMETICS about 2 years ago. Everyone had been telling me I was looking dry with BE. I was 57 at that time. Now at 59 I am told my skin looks dewy and fresh! I use the CC cream pretty much everyday. Sometimes I use my fingers and sometimes I use a flat foundation brush. I can always apply Bye Bye Undereye if needed, but that is usually only for special occasions. Love love love IT!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Super Contributor

It is it is all that and THEN SOME! Smiley Happy

Finally got this and was able to try it out. OMG...I NEVER wear foundation because it usually looks like I am wearing foundation or it looks dry or too dewy, etc. I use to use BareMinerals for years, but started making me dry. Tried the BE Serum and it was kind of greasy without enough coverage.

THIS IS HOLY GRAIL STATUS!!! I got the fair and it blends RIGHT in and only a little is needed. She needs to keep this around forever. Also love the packaging. This size should last me a LONG time, but I am still gonna get it on A/D while at the featured price Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Yes. It's pretty great. Oily skin with acne prone and this is a dream. Just lovely.
Super Contributor

On 11/10/2014 all said: Yes. It's pretty great. Oily skin with acne prone and this is a dream. Just lovely.

Yes! I was shocked I didn't have to use any mattefier at all! Finish was flawless all day. Insane!

Esteemed Contributor

I really wish the term CC cream would go away from the beauty industry. These so called CC creams are lightweight foundations. Modern technology and ingredients make it possible for the scientists to formulate them to cover, correct, skincare, and look on the face in a way former tinted moisturizers and thinner consistency foundations could not. I suppose giving them a new name -- CC creams -- helps the consumer believe and understand that they are getting something new and different.