Frequent Contributor

Boots skincare has a new serum, Protect/Perfect Intense ADVANCED. This can be found at most of the ULTA stores and can be ordered from Target on line. I don't know if Target is stocking this in their stores right now but if not, will be available later.

Respected Contributor
What are the ingredients? Wondering what makes it "advanced"? I haven't previously been impressed with their ingredient decks. They make a great eye m/u remover, though.
Have you tried the new serum?
Trusted Contributor

Here is the ingredient deck I found on Walgreen's site:

Dimethicone , Water , Glycerin , Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Butylene Glycol , Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate , PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone , Magnesium Sulfate , Phenoxyethanol , Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Hexyl Laurate , Retinyl Palmitate , Hydrolyzed Rice Protein , Propylene Glycol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Sorbitan Laurate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Methylparaben , Carbomer , Ethylparaben , Medicago Sativa ExtractAlfalfa , Polysorbate 20 , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Panax Ginseng Root Extract , Morus Alba Leaf Extract , Sodium Benzoate , Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Ester , Tocopherol , Ethylhexylglycerin , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7

Super Contributor

That one has been around for a while---I remember my daughter getting it last year. She likes it...There are some good serum reviews on the Paula's Choice site.

Or maybe that one wasn't ""advanced""...

Trusted Contributor

Seems to have a lot of wax in it.

Frequent Contributor

Kate Chopin, BOOTS "Intense" Serum has been around for several years that I've used and really like. Recently, within the last month or so, BOOTS has come out with an "Intense ADVANCED". I ordered from Target and have been using this for a couple of weeks and I really like it. Target may have this now but didn't as of last month. ULTA has advertised they now have it. I've been using BOOTS products for several years and like everything I've tried.....

Frequent Contributor

Bella Carro, Yes, I've been using the ADVANCED for a couple of weeks and really like it. The texture of the formula is a little different and very smoothe on your skin. I personally, think their skincare line is one of the best and have been pleased with everything I've tried.