Honored Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics March 25 TSV

I actually ordered it last night, I received an email. I posted that I had purchased it and included the price and someone deemed it not acceptable and the post was REMOVED! This email must have gone out to 100,000 QVC customers, I can't have been the only one. I really don't see why my post was removed, it seems like someone overreacted. 

Respected Contributor

@TY wrote:

I watched the youtube video of the upcoming TSV. Boring. A makeup remover is the main item. Yeah, whatever!

For as much as Jaime and the IT employee vendors/models spokespeople have been on QVC and other shopping channels...they don't have good skin bare faced. Shouldn't they look better by now after all these years of using IT Cosmetics?

I watched a showing of Too Faced last night on the otHer Shopping channel which was a TS.  A few of the models had terrible skin, with pot marks, that I wouldn't be inclined to purchase the face foundation.

There has not been many TSVs without a concealer. Why she put this one out with a Make Up remover, illuminating concealer (I give these out to FF and DIL), blush (we just got the creme blush in January and it's great...why now a powder?) the white setting powder which made the blogger look like a vampire) and a new brush with the silver chrome only handle (which are not the best brushes).

After seeing the TSV, I decided it is a pass for me and wanted to check out Too Faced. It is a great price for the eye shadow paletter that I could get as a gift for someone. But I prefer to try some of the lipsticks instead. You can get a refund of $8 mailed to you from Allure magazine...not $10 unless I was given misinformation by CS.

Did you see the Free Shipping on all the Too Faced Products!!!  QVC has only done that recently with Wen. Hopefully, the will do that with It Cosmetics the day of the TSV.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TY wrote:

I watched the youtube video of the upcoming TSV. Boring. A makeup remover is the main item. Yeah, whatever!

For as much as Jaime and the IT employee vendors/models spokespeople have been on QVC and other shopping channels...they don't have good skin bare faced. Shouldn't they look better by now after all these years of using IT Cosmetics?

I wonder the same thing. I worry when the spokespeople have serious skin issues. I mean I get there was a need to fill - but in the case of their one model with adult acne, this isn't really saying much for their brand.

That said - I do really like a few of the IT cosmetics products I have tried, though this configuration does't make much sense. We just got blush in the last TSV as another stated - and they just had the concealer recently as well - and supersized. I have no need for more concelaer or for any of it. I am interested in trying bye bye pores but don't need the brush either. I guess it's an easy pass for me.

Honored Contributor

@ctinaw wrote:

@TY wrote:

I wonder the same thing. I worry when the spokespeople have serious skin issues. I mean I get there was a need to fill - but in the case of their one model with adult acne, this isn't really saying much for their brand.

Normally I would have responded that makeup can't really help improve your skin but since this is a HUGE part of  Jamie's claim to fame about her makeup- that they have great skincare loving ingredients to make your skin better and they work with plastic surgeons, blah blah blah, then yeah, you have to expect people would be more critical of your line if there is no improvement in the condition of your skin since using it.

But I still personally believe that no makeup should be relied upon to improve your skin like good, quality skincare does, regardless of what a vendor may say!

Trusted Contributor

Is this concealer new? I watched the You Tube that someone posted by Josephine Fusco and it looked like a different tube.  Wasn't the last concealor with the silver "spoon" illumination?  Not sure if had that word in the name but I did find it at Ulta and it has little sparkles in it, thats why I didnt get it. 

Super Contributor

@TY wrote:

The skincare in the products does help the skin with antiaging and moisturization properties.  Don't confuse adult acne and rosacea with skincare.  These are two separate issues which require medication and lotions to keep at bay.  I have adult acne and the IT Cosmetics will not heal or correct that, my meds do.  However, the makeup does not break me out like others, covers beautifully my scarring and gives me a great canvas on which to apply my makeup.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ctinaw wrote:

@TY wrote:

That said - I do really like a few of the IT cosmetics products I have tried, though this configuration does't make much sense. We just got blush in the last TSV as another stated - and they just had the concealer recently as well - and supersized. I have no need for more concelaer or for any of it. I am interested in trying bye bye pores but don't need the brush either. I guess it's an easy pass for me.

This configuration makes perfect sense.  All the products are part of the Bye Bye line.  I'm thrilled to have Bye Bye Under Eye in the illumination formulation now offered.  The bye bye pores blush is a new formulation, similar to the bye bye pores powder.  And the bye bye pores powder is a desert island product for me as it truly hides my pores and helps with shine throughout the day.  And the new makeup remover balm looks fantastic.  I'm excited for this TSV!  

Honored Contributor

I got the last IT TSV, and I'm very happy with that! That also had a blush in it, so even though that one was cream and this one is powder, I'll stick with it. As far as any finishing powder, I swear by Mally's Face Defender. I'll stick with that UNLESS the new owners mess around with the original formula! Smiley Mad  Right now I'm happy with my evening makeup remover/cleanser, so I will probably pass on this TSV. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I'm impressed with IT Cosmetic's marketing strategy - they always send out a few free kits to youtubers knowing that the videos will be good commercials for their products. I do confess that I like seeing the products coming up in the kits but always wonder if most viewers remember the fact that the reviewer got it for free and highly unlikely they would ever diss the product since they want to keep getting free stuff.

The regular bye bye concealer is a favorite of mine. I'm curious to see the actual presentation of the new version. The foundation they call illumination in the CC cream line have random reviews saying there is actual sparkle but majority don't mention it? I've never tried it so wonder what is the truth on it. I really don't want a product that will twinkle with glitter under my eyes.

Respected Contributor

Well shoot.

I am totally disappointed! I so wanted this to be a great one!

BUT, whoever got the idea to sparkles in an under-eye product, well they got that WRONG!

Besides, I would think that any plastic surgeon (doesn't Jamie work with them?) worth their salt, would let Jamie know that there are few who can draw attention to that area! I thought that a plastic surgeon would remove eye bags, not draw attention to them!

I shall pass and will await the next amazing IT TSV.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield