Super Contributor

Too Faced Powder $16!

[ Edited ]

HSN Item # 414-825 is the Too Faced Selfie Powder.  Priced at $16, normally $36.  Has great reviews.  I'm game for $16 and free shipping.

Honored Contributor

That is a good deal but I personally don't care for these types of powders in one pallette. 

I have a compact that has light yellow, light blue, soft pink, soft green and a lighter brown all mixed together.  You just run a brush over the compact and it gives a blend of all those colors.

I'm not sure what you are even supposed to do with this pallette?  Smiley Happy 

Super Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

That is a good deal but I personally don't care for these types of powders in one pallette. 

I have a compact that has light yellow, light blue, soft pink, soft green and a lighter brown all mixed together.  You just run a brush over the compact and it gives a blend of all those colors.

I'm not sure what you are even supposed to do with this pallette?  Smiley Happy 

I have one with all the colors combined as well.  But I use this palette as a finishing powder based on the skin needs of the day.  For the price, it is well worth it in my opinion.  The colors don't go on as dark as they look in the pan.  I also use as a touch up highlighter (the purple one).

Honored Contributor

@susandee wrote:

HSN Item # 414-825 is the Too Faced Selfie Powder.  Priced at $16, normally $36.  Has great reviews.  I'm game for $16 and free shipping.

Thanks for the heads' up on this.  Sephora was selling this recently for $36.  I love highlighters, but I have so many of them.  The reviews on Sephora are very mixed.  Thanks for the heads' up.  It looks a bit odd, lol, due to the colors, and I don't take selfies Smiley Happy

lol

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"