Frequent Contributor

Re: How do you keep your eyebrows from sticking out?

Benefit Browvo! It's a conditioner and primer for brows. Also makes your brows seem thicker and fuller. I have sparse brows and use it overnight too. I feel much better about my brows now! It should hold your brow hairs in place too! It's clear and has a great applicator.
Honored Contributor

Oh I trim my eyebrows regularly. I have to! They grow very, very long and I look like bigfoot without grooming them. Woman Surprised

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

Glad to see I'm not the only one with sticking-out eyebrows and curling-under eyelashes.  I usually pluck the unruly ones, but like the chapstick idea for eyebrows.  Thank you!  I'll try that.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Okay, so far I've tried the chapstick and the vaseline. No luck with either of these. My brows are like stiff wires...whenever I clip them they are like little coarse bristle brushes and so stiff. I think a brow wax might be the one I need to get. Something that gives my brows a coating to force them flat against my skin.Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

How about how to keep your eye brows,mine are very thin.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

lol....trim them?

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee:

Do use the castor oil nightly to condition and smooth the haiirs (see my previous reply here).

It can take up to a few weeks of consistent use, so patience is necessary.

I've also read that a bit of hairspray (especially the mega hold versions) applied with a cotton swab or spoolie works well to hold those suckers down.

Jjust thought off another thing to try that gets decent reviews:  brow shaper wax (in pencil/crayon form).

Anastasia, Milani, NYX, and e.l.f. all make good ones  - just Google for vendors.

How 'bout some Krazy Glue?  ;-)

Kisses to sweet Annie... Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

@SilleeMee:

Do use the castor oil nightly to condition and smooth the haiirs (see my previous reply here).

It can take up to a few weeks of consistent use, so patience is necessary.

I've also read that a bit of hairspray (especially the mega hold versions) applied with a cotton swab or spoolie works well to hold those suckers down.

Jjust thought off another thing to try that gets decent reviews:  brow shaper wax (in pencil/crayon form).

Anastasia, Milani, NYX, and e.l.f. all make good ones  - just Google for vendors.

How 'bout some Krazy Glue?  ;-)

Kisses to sweet Annie... Woman Happy

@feline groovy,

The glue would work for sure!...LOL!Woman LOL And I've tried the castor oil in the past. It did make them soft but that's about it. I think I'm going to get the shaper wax by Milani. It's cheap and if doesn't work then I won't feel bad about buying it.

s-l300.jpg

Honored Contributor

Hi @SilleeMee. I don't bother w/ expensive brow gels & waxes. I use a child's toothbrush & a tiny drop of my hair gel or drugstore hair paste like people use to spike their hair to keep it in place. In a pinch, hairspray on toothbrush also works for me.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Hi @SilleeMee. I don't bother w/ expensive brow gels & waxes. I use a child's toothbrush & a tiny drop of my hair gel or drugstore hair paste like people use to spike their hair to keep it in place. In a pinch, hairspray on toothbrush also works for me.

That hair paste sounds like it would work really well. I know how that stuff works. Thanks for the tip! Never would have thought to use it @Shanus