Regular Contributor

Does anyone find that the IT waterproof liners are impossible to get off?? Two washes with purity, and still there!

Honored Contributor

@erichu. Never mind getting them off, I received 2 orders where liners were dried out & skipped. Gave up & went back to Mally waterproof.

Regular Contributor

i think im returning them. Does mally's come off more easily?

Honored Contributor

I only use IT eyeliner in the waterproof.  To remove it (I line the inner rim of my eye) I use a very warm microfiber wash rag.  I use it to get all makeup off of my face every morning and every night.  Just water.  

I would also like to recommend for anything waterproof "Clinique Creamy Eye Make Up Remover".  A tube is around $19 but it lasts a very long time.  I use the wash rag to get the Maybelline Waterproof eyelash mascara and IT eyeliner but I use the Clinique with a Q-Tip for all of the messes I make when applying eye makeup.  It takes a tiny drop on the Q tip and removes it immediately.

Yes, I've noticed it does get dry, you have to be careful to put the lid back on a little more than 1/2 way because otherwise it will dry out.  I have a tendency to put it on too close to the point and it messes up the point.

I think the designer of this pencil needs to go back to the drawing board and re-design this thing because I'm also getting tired of buying these pencils.  I am stuck with all of these brown pencils because I ONLY use the black one and one of each color comes in the container.  Ugh!

Honored Contributor

I don't like IT liners.  I don't think they stay on.  The pencils get rock hard too.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I'm an IT freak, but I will say I bought one of the eyeliners one time from Ulta and I think it must have been old stock because it was brittle, would not apply to my skin because it was so hard and dried out, and every time I tried to sharpen it, it literally crumbled.  That was my one & only experience with IT liners, and I'll never try them again, no matter how enticing they may be on the QVC shows.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.