Super Contributor
I purchased the page cut in blonde and the wig looks very pretty but - - there are a bunch of tiny hairs that are only 1/4" long sticking straight up in the crown area! Did I just get a weird one or are they all like this?
Respected Contributor

Re: Got my TSV Hairdo wig today

Really hope you get some responses, I haven't seen them in person. I know the short sticking up hairs can happen in a wig, not sure if it was a random bad one or how it's constructed.

Super Contributor

Me too Desi! Something like 495 ladies have viewed the thread but no one has responded yet. Lol. Guess everyone is curious but hadn't purchased it. Hoping a few will respond. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

There were so many negative comments from posters about how horrible the wig looked so I doubt many people here even purchased it. I did, but haven't received it yet.

Respected Contributor

Benzgirl, hopefully you'll get responses from those who purchased. If not, the same wigs are available at other sites, you may be able to pull up reviews and see if it was a common issue.

I think if you don't get any more input, and really like the wig, I'd keep it and just clip the hairs carefully with either a cuticle scissor or nail clipper.

Super Contributor

On 4/4/2015 RedConvertibleGirl said:

There were so many negative comments from posters about how horrible the wig looked so I doubt many people here even purchased it. I did, but haven't received it yet RedConvertibleGirl...Did you order the page cut? If so, hope you will post when you receive it. I haven't tried mine on yet - I'll play around with it a little tomorrow afternoon.

Super Contributor

On 4/4/2015 Desi said:

Benzgirl, hopefully you'll get responses from those who purchased. If not, the same wigs are available at other sites, you may be able to pull up reviews and see if it was a common issue.

I think if you don't get any more input, and really like the wig, I'd keep it and just clip the hairs carefully with either a cuticle scissor or nail clipper.

Desi...I'll try finding some other reviews. Thanks for the suggestion. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

It must be very new. Same style is available in other places but no reviews yet. Hairdo has a FaceBook page and they show the 3 QVC styles, maybe you could ask there?

Respected Contributor

If you like the wig, could you take it to your hairdresser for removing the offending pieces? A bit of professional tweaking might make a big difference. Recently, my hairdresser had on a wig that looked so real I couldn't believe it wasn't her own hair. Just an inexpensive wig from the beauty place next door. The styling made all the difference.

Super Contributor

On 4/5/2015 Montana said:

If you like the wig, could you take it to your hairdresser for removing the offending pieces? A bit of professional tweaking might make a big difference. Recently, my hairdresser had on a wig that looked so real I couldn't believe it wasn't her own hair. Just an inexpensive wig from the beauty place next door. The styling made all the difference.

Montana, There must be 100 of these short 'hairs' sticking up out of the crown area. I think my hairdresser could trim them but I'm not sure it's worth the time. I am just so curious if this is part of the intended 'construction' of this style? I want to really like this wig - I just bought it for a fun change, but those little short hairs really bother me. I came home from church and decided to wear it for the rest of the day - trying to decide. Smiley Sad