Super Contributor

Re: Got my TSV Hairdo wig today

On 4/8/2015 traveler said:

I am waiting for my angled cut wig today. I did notice the hair draped down on several of the models but on the silver gray it wasn't over her eye. Made me wonder if it was trimmed.

Traveler, I think I recall hearing the rep say you could use product on the wigs so maybe they used a little spray or some other kind of styling product to keep the bangs in place (?)
Valued Contributor

These wigs really look good, are not shinny and am pleasantly surprised.
Super Contributor

On 4/8/2015 benzgirl said:

I sent my page cut back. I really didn't like all the little dark hairs sticking straight up at the crown. Can't imagine that it's supposed to be this way. However, the angled cut arrived the following day (light blonde) and I think I like it. No little hairs sticking straight up on the crown and it's very easy to wear. Loved that I could easily style it using my fingers! I don't plan to go anywhere today so I might just wear it around the house to help me make a decision. It kind of reminds me of Shawn's cut.

Hi Girl,

Good to see you.

I though these were so cute. I would love to get one, but, my head hurts with a hairband or bbcap.!!!

Enjoy it.

Elaine

Respected Contributor

Just put on my new wig. Loosened up the back tabs (not my first wig) so not small at all. Easy to get on and looks good in silver gray. Wish there were more choices in silver gray. The side swept bangs are driving me a little crazy, probably because I've never had that style. Guess I need to play with it. It's a keeper.

Respected Contributor

On 4/8/2015 traveler said:

I am waiting for my angled cut wig today. I did notice the hair draped down on several of the models but on the silver gray it wasn't over her eye. Made me wonder if it was trimmed.

I know a few women who wear wigs, some due to medical issues and some for fun or just bad hair days.

All tell me the trick is to wear it to your salon and have your stylist and have it trimmed or even cut it to the shape/length needed. One women will order shoulder length wigs so that there was enough length to cut it into the bob she wants.

It makes sense if you think about it, we are all different sizes and shapes, of course a wig would need to be customized.

Honored Contributor

Christine has also stated that the wigs are intended to be worn with ears out, and ear tabs are stationed IN FRONT OF, and NOT ON the ears. If the ear tabs are in front of your ears it DOES NOT mean that the wig is too small.
Respected Contributor

I went to a wig shop last night and had the wig customize. Thank you for the advice.