Contributor

Re: Gisele Bundchen Makeup Free?

You totally made my day!  Thank you.

Respected Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

Some of the QVC models are much prettier than her.

So overrated.

NOT even close. Most ofthe QVC models are VERY average in looks.

I agree that there are some QVC models that I think are prettier than her.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  To me, she is just average looking.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Do not know how I pulled this thread back up, but I did and so read through it!

I would not like to follow such a regimented lifestyle as they do, do I can’t feel envious.

Did not know he had a relationship with BM before and fathered a son. (rotten)

Thevlittle boy is precious and I don’t understand all the hoopla about that kiss...unless the video I saw had been doctored to be shorter. I don’t care for mouth kisses, even from our grands, but that is because I don’t want to exchange “bugs.” Their dear little kisses are usually pretty “gooey.”

Does anyone know about their diet and why strawberries are not allowed? I do know they don’t eat nightshade vegetables...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Contributor

I don't find her attractive...she has an athletic, nice body, but a masculine face. She is not feminine.

Contributor

She looks very common...nothing special about her.

Contributor

Tom is much better looking as a man, than she is as a woman.

Contributor

She doesn't even come close to Elizabeth Taylor - Liz's facial features were extremely feminine, and there was perfect proportion and symmetry in her features. Gisele's nose is too big, lips too thin, among other things. I wouldn't be able to pick her from a crowd...nothing special about her. I saw women much more beautiful than her, both here in the US and abroad. She is successful, great mother and wife, great businesswoman, I just don't necessarily equate her success with her being a beauty... because she is not. I also thought Cindy Crawford had some masculinity in her features, but not as much as Gisele.

Honored Contributor

Just a guess, but I'm thinking that you don't particularly like her looks, @gabriela

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

alot of really ugly posts here. Sad.