Respected Contributor

Re: Gisele Bundchen Makeup Free?

wrote:

I’m sure a l.i.t.t.l.e bit of credit goes to the loads of plants

🍏🥗🍊 she & her successful husband eat every day. 

Anyone can have DNA/genes/skill, but to maintain the

high notch level both have for decades & to be top

of their respective fields, the day-to-day nutrition/lifestyle

plays more than people give credit to. 

Both beautiful examples of a predominantly PB lifestyle.

What's a PB lifestyle??

I heard Tom won't ever eat strawberries....says they are bad for you.  I love strawberries....boo hoo and I used to like him before I found this out LOL!

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite, I'm guessing that PB means "plant-based."

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

wrote:

@tsavorite, I'm guessing that PB means "plant-based."

Yep...that’s correct.

Tom Brady is influencing so many in the league to clean up their eating.

Players are finally making the connection.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It does not look makeup free to me.  Eyebrows, lips possibly and her skin I am willing to bet was touched up.  She certainly is NOT the average housewife.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@on the bay   In the photo you supplied, she defintely has something on her lips.  Her skin does not look touched up like the magazine cover.  All this talk now about makeup free.  I did that when I was younger.  Now that I am a mature women I need a little help.  I wear tinted moisturizer and although it does not cover eveything, it does even the skin tone out and hides some of your brown spots on the side of the face.  Models are younger so let the go makeup free and leave me alone!  LOL  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1-

Hi!

That was sidsmom that gave that photo.

I've never used tinted mositurizer but it sounds nice. I might try that.

I stopped using foundation because it just feels gross, and/or I don't care and/or it makes me look like I have foundation on!Woman Tongue

And I guess I don't mind looking like I doSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Regular Contributor

Makeup free or not she’s a supermodel who is worth 360 million dollars and her husband, who is probably the best QB in the NFL only makes 180 million.  Who do you think is the boss in this house? I still think Christie Brinkley, who is 64 today, is still the most beautiful supermodel of all time. JMO!

Super Contributor

I never thought she was a beauty . looks good in photo shoots etc . I think her twin is prettier .  I think she has a masculine appeal. Seems like her and tb12 are great mom and dad and have a nice life.

Trusted Contributor

Being in the Boston area, and having non-stop Pats coverage until Sunday, they did a local segment on this.

She is barefaced, she picked her own outfits, no hair team, no primping team at all. She insisted on natural ighting, indoor shots and outdoor shots. It was her shoot, her choice on everything. No special lighting, no umbrellas to cast light a certain way, clothes are her own.

She really is a down to earth, day to day, Mom. She gets up and makes breakfast, and all their lunches then drives her own kids to school. Her and Tom are the nicest people. They walk around Boston and do not get swarmed (probably because people are used to them being around).

I don't know about the cover shot, but they showed all the inside the magazine shots, and she was definitely bare faced.

She is the kind of girl who really does not "do it up" every day. Even on the sidelines at the end of games when she goes out with the kids to meet Tom, she is usually always in jeans, a T-shirt, and an open plaid flannel shirt. Most times her hair is either up in a pony tail, or just hanging down. She has sort of wavy hair, not real thick.

She really is beautiful in make-up or bare faced. Their kids are always dressed like normal kids. T-shirt and jeans. Their daughter is always dressed cute, and Gisele braids her hair in all sorts of cool ways, she is a girly girl.

Her family lives in Brazil I believe, but Tom's parents are locals. He is very very close to them. They are a great family.

I can't say she is equal to old Hollywood beautiful people like Elizabeth Taylor or a young Raquel Welch, but she sure is a natural beauty. 

Honored Contributor

@on the bay   Even tinted moisturizers are different from brand to brand.  Stila has a nice one if you have yellow undertones.  CC or BB creams are on the light side too as far as coverage.  If you don't want to spend a lot of money check out Rimmel products at the drugstore.  

kindness is strength