Respected Contributor

Any Buy Isomers TTV...Copper P Serum Super Size?

I admit I got talked into it but must have ordered it really late...says it can still be cancelled and won"t be delivered until 3/27....I am on the fence thinking I should cancel.

If you have or use this product what are your experiences with it? 

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: Any Buy Isomers TTV...Copper P Serum Super Size?

@tsavoriteIf you look farther down in the Beauty forum list, you'll see a thread started by @SahmIam called How to Use Isomers Copper P.  It lists a lot of different ways that people use it.

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite Hi! I started a thread about the many ways this product is to be used. I ordered it (first time) and wanted to know all to use it beside the 2 ways I plan. The thread may help you with your decision. : )

Respected Contributor

@Linmo @SahmIam thank you I just found it and will watch for more posts there....so far now I am leaning back to keeping it LOL!  Just don't want to make a expensive mistake is all.

Thanks

Respected Contributor

@tsavoritewrote:

I admit I got talked into it but must have ordered it really late...says it can still be cancelled and won"t be delivered until 3/27....I am on the fence thinking I should cancel.

If you have or use this product what are your experiences with it? 

Thanks!

Do not cancel! Just wait. You are getting the good stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

Bought 2 - sorry I did not get 3.

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite

Hope you find your answers in the below mentioned posts.  I have used it for years for many of the reasons posted.  Wouldn't be without it, and don't think you'll be sorry if you try it.

I purchased 2.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras