Frequent Contributor

I am watching Evine and see a few things that I would like to order. Are customers still having problems with them. I am referring to previous remarks of not revceiving items ordered, etc. Would live to try but don't want the hassle. 

Frequent Contributor

I meant to post this message in "FASHION".

Honored Contributor

@arubakathy  I've had a very good experience with Evine.  Last weekend I ordered a bunch of stemware and some Skinn items and they were delivered this week without issue.  

Honored Contributor

@arubakathy  You apparently posted your question twice, both times in the Beauty forum.  The other thread doesn't have any replies yet so you have time to go and delete it.

Respected Contributor

I have never had a problem with Evine either. Returns went smoothly too.

I had an A-D order I cancelled and that also was no problem.

Honored Contributor

No problems for me either, been shopping with them since 2001.

Respected Contributor

Don't order a lot from them, but have had no problems whenever I do, been happy with much of their fashion items & the $$ is right.

Honored Contributor

Everything is fine and dandy until you get in a customer service situation, then they become the pits....worst ever CS.  The make even the simplest question a hassle hoping you'll go away and won't bother them.

Watch their S&H as it can become secondary only to the national debt.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Not problem here and I've been a customer for 3 years

Trusted Contributor

Have so far not had many problems with Evine except a recent order lost by the postal system. I was promptly refunded the entire price including S&H and also given a coupon for 10 bucks off my next order.. I buy alot of my clothing items there as the prices are much more affordable. As with all of the shopping networks attitude can laregely depend on the random CS person we encounter when we call. So far so good.