Honored Contributor

Re: Beekman 1802 fans....new items coming

[ Edited ]

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

I used to love BBW when they first started. The fragrances were so fresh and clean and I could use their products with no problems. I can't even walk in their store anymore because it is an instant asthma trigger. I wish they would tone down that perfumey/chemical aspect of their products. 

@Maltichonmom17 Oh my gosh I soooo agree! Back in the 90's they were great and it was cute how it was designed like a little country store. LIke you, I can't stand to even walk by the store anymore. And now the packaging is very cheap and tacky looking and the store looks like a cheap toy store. I haven't liked any of their scents for several years now.

Esteemed Contributor

I am addicted to the white water soap and would love to try the others.  Do you know if they have a set that has different scents if so can you provide the item number.  Evine website is not the best if you are looking for a specific product it looks like I have to go through all the beekman products unless I am doing something wrong..

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I am addicted to the white water soap and would love to try the others.  Do you know if they have a set that has different scents if so can you provide the item number.  Evine website is not the best if you are looking for a specific product it looks like I have to go through all the beekman products unless I am doing something wrong..

@Luvitorleaveit1 They just recently had a today's special with a variety pack of scents. I think there were 8 different scents. But I don't think it is offered anymore and definitely not for the price it was at the today's top value price. They do have the 4 pack of soaps but they are all the same scent except one which has two oatmeal ones and two of something else (can't remember which other formula).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

No they don't have a variety set. Like Happy Daze said they just had a TTV which was a variety set. They had a 4 pack variety before Christmas that flew out the door. I asked for a variety set on their Facebook page & a set showed up on Evine. I sent it to my sister at Christmas. I don't know why they don't always offer variety sets. I like to use the different scents & have to buy several sets of 4 of one scent to get the scents I want. That's why I have over 30 bars of their soap. LOL!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @HappyDaze and @Nightowlz - I hope they do another variety soap set in the near future or better yet make it a regular item.   I brought my assistant the 8 piece holiday collection back in December which almost didn't make it to her after I opened the box it was so beautiful and she loved it.  I brought (2) of the 4 piece white water soaps in February and I have a feeling when I travel I will be taking a bar with me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Luvitorleaveit1 yes the Holiday Bounty box was AMAZING! The recent Bounty box is supposed to be really nice too although I heard the presentation wasn't as nice as the Holiday one but still nice. I really liked the Holiday bounty box because it has 3 different scent of products in it, whereas the recent one is just a single fragrance but the labels and wrappers of the new bounty box are so pretty!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze, I'm curious, what was in the Holiday Bounty Box? I really didn't pay much attention to the Beekman products until after the beginning of the year. 

Im really enjoying the Spring Iris bounty box and am really looking forward to the Summer Honeysuckle box. 

@Luvitorleaveit1, the variety set of soap fears was fantastic and a great way to try out all the scents. I have to say the Whitewater may be my favorite out of the bunch. 

Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 Holiday bounty box:

SET INCLUDES:
Apricot & Honey Tea Face Wipes - 6 oz/30 Wipes Each
Apricot & Honey Tea Lip Balm - 0.15 oz
Apricot & Honey Tea Body Lotion - 12.5 oz
Apricot & Honey Tea Bar Soap - 9 oz
Heirloom Rose Bar Soap - 9 oz
Heirloom Rose Lip Balm - 0.15 oz
Fresh Cream Hand Cream - 2 oz
Fresh Cream Bar Soap - 9 oz

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

SET INCLUDES:

@HappyDaze  LOVE this box.  I bought one for myself and sent one to my sister.  The Apricot and Honey intro was fabulous.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

SET INCLUDES:

Ooh, nice set! Thanks for sharing the info.  Sorry I missed that one. I really like the Apricot and Honey Tea scent. I'll be watching and waiting going forward. My first TTV was the four soap/four wipes in the Honey Orange Blossom on AD. I may cancel that one though, I do NOT need more soap bars, though...until the next Bounty Box rolls around in June, that is. 😄