Trusted Contributor

Re: Beekman 1802 fans....new items coming

@Nightowlz wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:
Oh boy...I have no business even thinking about Beekman soap. Yet here I am looking to see what the new, great thing is going to be. 😄
Thanks for the info. It all sounds interesting.

Labluver....  I was thinking the very same thing.   I have SO MANY of their soaps, I could probably restock their store if they ever ran out!!!!!

LOL!!! How many bar soaps do you have? I ordered a set of 4 Honey Apricot Tea that will be here tomorrow. I will have 32 bars of their soap. I'm not running out.

@Nightowlz, you have me beat! I'm currently at 25 unopened bars. Hopefully, Evine won't make me a deal  I can't refuse anytime soon. 😄 

Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:
Oh boy...I have no business even thinking about Beekman soap. Yet here I am looking to see what the new, great thing is going to be. 😄

Labluver....  I was thinking the very same thing.   I have SO MANY of their soaps, I could probably restock their store if they ever ran out!!!!!

LOL!!! How many bar soaps do you have? I ordered a set of 4 Honey Apricot Tea that will be here tomorrow. I will have 32 bars of their soap. I'm not running out.

@Nightowlz, you have me beat! I'm currently at 25 unopened bars. Hopefully, Evine won't make me a deal  I can't refuse anytime soon. 😄 

oh my gosh you ladies are crazy!! lol! I thought I was bad with my 3 (and then 3 more when the bounty box comes)!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't think I will be trying the room sprays. I don't really use things like that- no real reason to. I can't wait until the pet products come out- just hope they don't have irritants in them like menthol, eucalyptus,etc.

I don't know,  mineral oil in products doesn't bother me really but I prefer my other body lotions and butters to theirs. I only tried one- the honey apricot and LOVE LOVE the scent of that lotion but it isn't as moisturizing as I like in a body product. I would love if that made that scent in an actual body butter!

Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

I passed on that soap TS but bought the Bounty Box on AD. I want those soaps. I think I will gift the Body Wash, Lotion & lip balm at Christmas & throw in a salux cloth.

Trusted Contributor

@Nightowlz, I ordered the bounty box specifically to get the soap bars too. Lol! Great idea on creating a gift set out   of the pieces you don't use. I thought about gifting the liquid soap and lotion but the labels are so pretty and they smell so good, I may put them in the bathroom on the counter. I wouldn't use either the liquid soap or the lotion full body but I think it would be ok for my hands. 

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@BabyYoda that is funny about your neighbor also ordering a bunch of their stuff and how nice of her to share a bar of soap with her (and you the lip balms for her)! I know I will love the soaps and everyone is commenting on how nice the scent if. So glad I go the bounty box even though I will just be keeping the soaps. I reallyl want that summer one!! I know they still have the bounty box but at $75 that is a hard pill to swall when you know it was almost $20 less than that just recently and, and this is a big and, NO auto delivery! Smiley Sad

Anyway, I still have not received my bounty box and it isn't suppose to arrive until Tuesday. Take forever!!

Wow that's a long time to wait to get your bounty box. You must live on the west coast.  I had given my neighbor a bar of soap to try back in February and she loved it. I told her about the shows in March and I wasn't sure she would tune in. Apparently she did and bought the bounty boxes. 

Like you I only want the soaps, that is why I didn't buy the bounty box. I use other brands for lotions, hand creams and body butters, etc. 

I plan on using the Aloe and Iris bar soap next once my other bar runs out. I opened the packaging on the new bar and it smells like fresh spring. Not too heavy in fragrance. I looked at the ingredients and there is no aloe in the ingredients. I find that odd.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz Wow 32 bars of soap! I have 11 bars right now and think I have a lot for me and my husband. I did give 4 bars away as gifts. At least you won't run out...

Esteemed Contributor

Love their soaps I received but won't order their hand creams again due to the packaging.  It's way too flimsly to carry in a purse.  It's like a sort of thick reynolds wrap tube.  To carry in a purse you're taking your chances of the tube busting open.  To me, packaging is just as important as the product.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BabyYoda wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@BabyYoda that is funny about your neighbor also ordering a bunch of their stuff and how nice of her to share a bar of soap with her (and you the lip balms for her)! I know I will love the soaps and everyone is commenting on how nice the scent if. So glad I go the bounty box even though I will just be keeping the soaps. I reallyl want that summer one!! I know they still have the bounty box but at $75 that is a hard pill to swall when you know it was almost $20 less than that just recently and, and this is a big and, NO auto delivery! Smiley Sad

Anyway, I still have not received my bounty box and it isn't suppose to arrive until Tuesday. Take forever!!

Wow that's a long time to wait to get your bounty box. You must live on the west coast.  I had given my neighbor a bar of soap to try back in February and she loved it. I told her about the shows in March and I wasn't sure she would tune in. Apparently she did and bought the bounty boxes. 

Like you I only want the soaps, that is why I didn't buy the bounty box. I use other brands for lotions, hand creams and body butters, etc. 

I plan on using the Aloe and Iris bar soap next once my other bar runs out. I opened the packaging on the new bar and it smells like fresh spring. Not too heavy in fragrance. I looked at the ingredients and there is no aloe in the ingredients. I find that odd.

I also found it odd that something listed in the name was not actually in the soap. The Honeyed Grapefruit, the Honey Orange Blosdom and the Honey Oats soap bars do not have honey listed as an ingredient. 

Honored Contributor

really love the beekman line.....and of course i have my favorites.

i like the soap/lotion caddies for the bathroom or near a sink, but i sure do wish they would do a better seal on their products. every single time i order them they have some product that has leaked out. i usually call to get some kind of a credit, but it is annoying.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein