Valued Contributor

Re: Beekman 1802 fans....new items coming

Just used the bar shampoo.......fabulous. I also purchased the goat milk face wipes and await their arrival. Really want skin care next!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

LOL!!! How many bar soaps do you have? I ordered a set of 4 Honey Apricot Tea that will be here tomorrow. I will have 32 bars of their soap. I'm not running out.

@Nightowlz Wow 32 bars of soap! I have 11 bars right now and think I have a lot for me and my husband. I did give 4 bars away as gifts. At least you won't run out...

I need to send a couple bars to my sister to try. My other sister ordered the Bounty Box & likes the Iris/Aloe Scent. She does not see what the rave is all about the soap. My SIL's will be here in May & will give them a couple bars. They always go to B&BW to get bath stuff to use while they are here.

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Love their soaps I received but won't order their hand creams again due to the packaging.  It's way too flimsly to carry in a purse.  It's like a sort of thick reynolds wrap tube.  To carry in a purse you're taking your chances of the tube busting open.  To me, packaging is just as important as the product.  

The hand cream in the TS Bounty Box is in a different kind of tube. Maybe they will change them all over to it. It was not in the reynolds foil look tube.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

really love the beekman line.....and of course i have my favorites.

i like the soap/lotion caddies for the bathroom or near a sink, but i sure do wish they would do a better seal on their products. every single time i order them they have some product that has leaked out. i usually call to get some kind of a credit, but it is annoying.

I have had the same problem. I was worried about the TTV Bounty Box since it has body wash in it. My box was packaged nice with no leaking.

Occasional Contributor

I really like the Iris Aloe scent!  So glad I picked up the Bounty Box.  I would be interested in skin care as well.  I want to try a shampoo bar next.  I love this line of products! 

Honored Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

Just used the bar shampoo.......fabulous. I also purchased the goat milk face wipes and await their arrival. Really want skin care next!!!!!!!

I tried the shampoo bar 2 different times. I don't know what happened. My hair felt like it had a heavy thick coating in it after I used it. I figured it was from the shea butter. 1st use I rubbed the bar around on my hair so I thought I used too much. 2nd use I rubbed the soap through my hands & applied to my hair & washed. Did not use as much 2nd time but still felt like my hair was coated. Wished it worked for my hair.

Respected Contributor

I've been using BBW aromatherapy body washes for quite a while and I have about six unopened. I don't want to use them, lol. I love these soaps!

Honored Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

I've been using BBW aromatherapy body washes for quite a while and I have about six unopened. I don't want to use them, lol. I love these soaps!

Gift some of them?

i once had a serious B&BW addiction and had to start limiting my purchases. But I stopped buying there when I discovered better brands like Korres & Perlier. And now I am moving toward better quality still & looking for more organic/natural/non-toxic products. Not sure I am ready to completely give up Korres or Perlier but I am liking Beekman products!

Trusted Contributor

I used to love BBW when they first started. The fragrances were so fresh and clean and I could use their products with no problems. I can't even walk in their store anymore because it is an instant asthma trigger. I wish they would tone down that perfumey/chemical aspect of their products. 

Respected Contributor

I never purchase the BBW regular line but I do like the Aromatherapy shower gels and love the True Blue spa 100 percent Shea butter. Sorry if I hijacked this thread a bit. Back to Beekman Smiley Happy