Contributor

Love my clarasonic and have been well stocked on brushes for years. I haven't been watching prices but now need to buy one for a gift. Is the TSV a good deal?

Super Contributor

@spunkyshadoe wrote:

Love my clarasonic and have been well stocked on brushes for years. I haven't been watching prices but now need to buy one for a gift. Is the TSV a good deal?

IMO yes, it is a good deal. I remember purchasing my original MIA years ago and paid $99 and only got 1 brush. Plus, no carrying case.

Respected Contributor

I purchased my first Clarisonic five years ago from Dillard's with only one free brush and I paid $89.  A year's worth of brushes would run between $70 to $80 alone.  Yes, I truly think this is a great deal!

Honored Contributor

Last time I bought brushes, I think I paid $80 for 4, but it could have been more.  With 5 brushes, this TSV makes the machine about a $20 bill!!!!

I have the Clarisonic Plus from who know when, but I think I paid over 200 for it.  I almost never use the body speed and wouldn't replace the PLUS if it died.  Love it for my face - especially now that they have the deep pore brush which I purchased for the first time last winter.