Contributor

does anyone know of a free shipping code for Avon with no minimum?? Order is only $12 and hate to pay shipping.  

Thanks to all.....

Honored Contributor

Re: Avon Free shipping code???

@Gemmy.  It's against board standards to post the coupon or promotional codes of other merchants.  You can read them by clicking on "Welcome Get Started" in the menu in the left column.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Gemmywrote:

does anyone know of a free shipping code for Avon with no minimum?? Order is only $12 and hate to pay shipping.  

Thanks to all.....

Can't post them, @Gemmy, but I bet you can do an online search and find it. 

Honored Contributor

@Gemmywrote:

Thanks to all.....

@Gemmy

I haven't been on their site for awhile, but I know the usully have a minimum order to get free shipping.  I can't remember what it is, but if you look on their site, it will say.  Also, they occasionally will have times when the shipping is free no matter the size of the order.  I hate to pay shipping, too!  The other day I wanted to order this small thing from Amazon which was only $2.98 --- they wanted almost $7.00 for shipping.  I was like --- well, forget that!  Ridiculous!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Google it.

"Pure Michigan"