Respected Contributor

Re: ALPHA SKIN CARE UPDATE

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 Sorry just saw your post.  Alpha Skin Care has had a sale on this month and now have a friends and family sale going  on: buy 3 and get 25% off with code on the website.  I don't price check or look for coupons so I don't know who has the best deals.  

Added:  I also have so much stuff in my own stash that I am not shopping around a lot right now and behind on pricing overall.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

The AlphaSkin website has the best deals on sets and multi-packs.

Trusted Contributor

Amazon has sales and coupons often on Alpha Skin products. I have been using their products for years.  I used to purchase it at ULTA and on their website but then Amazon became the exclusive seller. Now Alpha is once again selling their products on their website.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee - do you have a favorite for your neck; Alpha Skincare Body Lotion or the Gold Bond Retinol Body Lotion? 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@SilleeMee - do you have a favorite for your neck; Alpha Skincare Body Lotion or the Gold Bond Retinol Body Lotion? 

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I've been alternating with using both of those on my neck.

Trusted Contributor

Another heads up. Amazon is selling the body lotion pump for $2!!!  Free shipping for Prime members. 

Honored Contributor

I have the facial wash and also the body lotion--nothing great IMO--won't be buying more. It's just ok. 

Honored Contributor

@turtle52 wrote:

Another heads up. Amazon is selling the body lotion pump for $2!!!  Free shipping for Prime members. 

@turtle52  - The pump did not come up when I searched for it on Amazon.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

The pump sells for $2 on their website. The lotion already has the pump in the bottles. It must be a recent change. I did not see it on Amazon.

Trusted Contributor

I looked again on Amazon for the pump. It is there.  Search "Alpha pump". It didn't used to come with the pump but it does now.