Honored Contributor

Perlier Black Rice Day Cream

Started using this recently and love it.  Today I used it, then put on my IT CC Glow cream, and then because we'd all been talking about the Laura Mercier powder thought I would put a little of that on with a puff and see how I like it.  WRONG!  Goodness be, thank goodness I cheked myself in the mirror and no one saw me when I went to the mailbox.  HAHA  I look like I'm molting!  Something did not mix well with something else and I have little teeny balls of makeup or whatever all over my face, in my hairline, everywhere.  Definitely won't do that combo again.  Have a feeling it is the day cream, CC cream combo that is not working well together.  Thank goodness I didn't go out to run errands because I'm sure people would have thought I was ill.  HAHA

Honored Contributor

Re: Perlier Black Rice Day Cream

I hate it when that happens.Smiley Mad

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I hate it when that happens.Smiley Mad

@rms1954  - Me too, but I did have to laugh when I saw it.  Thought about taking my recyling trash out a few minutes ago and then decided it could wait.  HAHA

Contributor

Hi .... I use the Beekman tinted sunscreen primer over the Perlier day cream, and they work well together. The IT cosmetics have sooo many ingredients in them .... maybe that's the issue? Hope you find a good solution!
Honored Contributor

@Judy FL wrote:
Hi .... I use the Beekman tinted sunscreen primer over the Perlier day cream, and they work well together. The IT cosmetics have sooo many ingredients in them .... maybe that's the issue? Hope you find a good solution!

@JUDY FL  - Thank you for the suggestion.  All week I've been using the DRMTLGY sunscreen over the Perlier without an issue and love that combo.  I think it was the IT CC cream that did it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh @JudyL - 😆

I use the PerlierBlack Rice Day Cream with a drop of my Skinn Oil.  After a few minutes, not long, I'll put on my Spackle primer, followed by my foundation and a small amount of some powder I grab, before I move on to blush and or bronzer.  I don't have any problems.  

I think you're right.  Maybe it was the day cream and the CC cream combo?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Oh @JudyL - 😆

I use the PerlierBlack Rice Day Cream with a drop of my Skinn Oil.  After a few minutes, not long, I'll put on my Spackle primer, followed by my foundation and a small amount of some powder I grab, before I move on to blush and or bronzer.  I don't have any problems.  

I think you're right.  Maybe it was the day cream and the CC cream combo?

@JeanLouiseFinch  - Thanks for letting me know how you use your day cream.  I really do think it was the day cream/CC cream combo.  Love the CC cream so will just know when I want to wear it, not to put on the day cream.  Maybe I"ll start adding a drop of the Manuka oil to the day cream so I can use it up faster.