Respected Contributor

My Irises have also started to bloom.  Yay!😃

Thought I'd include a picture of my first blooms of the Season.  I tried to include my whole bed of them, but had to crop to half because it wouldn't accept a large pic.❤️

IMG_0630.jpeg

IMG_0631.jpegIMG_0629.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful!!!! I love iris. I'm waiting for mine to bloom any time now. Great pictures.

Respected Contributor

Just drove by my neighbors house.  She must have 50+ of the same Irises.  Hers are all in bloom too.  I look forward to them every year.

Respected Contributor

Re: Irises In Bloom

[ Edited ]

@Fressa   @ScrapHappy 

I LOVE ❤️ them too!  I was gonna wait until they were all out...but I just couldn't resist lol.

I hope your Irises do well this year too.💝🌸

Respected Contributor

Re: Irises In Bloom

[ Edited ]

@cheriere  They're beautiful!  Irises were my mother's favorite flower.  She had many of them growing in her flower garden.  After my mother passed and prior to selling her house, both my sister and I dug up a few of her Irises from her garden and planted them in our own yards.  Every year I see them bloom, I think of my mom and her love of them.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

Beautiful!

Esteemed Contributor

Iris remind me of orchids. I ordered anothe rset of re=blooming iris this year to fill in the spaces where the deer and goundhog munched on them. That  home that has 50 of them must be stunning. My soil is not the best so I only have two spots that they grow. So pretty to see no matter how many you have. Enjoy your gardens. 

Respected Contributor

@ciao_bella wrote:

@cheriere  They're beautiful!  Irises were my mother's favorite flower.  She had many of them growing in her flower garden.  After my mother passed and prior to selling her house, both my sister and I dug up a few of her Irises from her garden and planted them in our own yards.  Every year I see them bloom, I think of my mom and her love of them.  

What a wonderful memory of your mother to have.  I glad you and sis got to get a few to remind you of her.  That's so lovely.💝🌸

Regular Contributor

How Pretty!! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

WOW! I LOVE💝 the BEAUTIFUL color!!!❤ I just want to pick one!🥰

~~~All we need is LOVE💖