Contributor

EASY PAY DAY! What is on your list?

What is on your list for easy pay day? There are a few items that I am looking at.

I usually like to buy seasonal items.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

Re: EASY PAY DAY! What is on your list?

oddly enough....nothing...I may look around before the day is done...

Contributor

thank you God!! I am not interested

Respected Contributor

I had several D&C t-shirts on my list (it's always a challenge for me to buy t-shirts that fit--and these do!), plus a few other items.

I am so grateful that QVC gives us a chance to budget our purchases. This method works for me.

Honored Contributor

I'm saving my cash for Dimitri (!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

I'd rather have a 20% off coupon than 5 easy pays. That would be an honest to goodness bargain.

Honored Contributor

Just WEN and Proactive moisturizer since this is pretty much where I have to buy these items.

My mall has a Proactive vending machine, but I am concerned that that stuff doesn't move quickly and may be old product. I'd rather know it's fresh and pay S&H. I buy 4 at a time to save on half the S&H. When they had $2 S&H a few months ago I could 6 of the, so I am only buying 2 today since I still have 2 in my stash.

I bought 2 watches on sale (one free S&H and one As Is).

My co-worker reminded me of the Plow and Hearth stuff and now I'm debating some of that.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I don't have anything on a wish list and so far nothing has moved me. Enjoy your shopping - this is a fun day especially for those $$$ items.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Super Contributor

I never even noticed easy pay days before, but Lordy, I did today. Ordered the flying pig flameless candle, a scroll lamp flameless candle, a ponte pencil skirt, maybe Linea, a Sunny Leigh black midi dress and the silver Alegria sandals. I have never in 25 years ordered this many things at once, I'm in trouble, ha, ha. And the Linea bodysuit just arrived here yesterday as well. To my credit, I've only ordered two other things from QVC this year so I don't feel too bad, ha, ha.
Honored Contributor

I got the Bissell Proheat Deep Carpet Cleaner on five easy pays. I've been wanting something like that for a while, but the price points always put me off whenever I checked them out at the store. It seemed like a better idea, short term, to just rent one.

Pacing the payments at 35 a month is extremely affordable, much more sensible long term than renting, and we won't even feel it. That, the good reviews, and free shipping put us over the top.

QVC: Don't underestimate the power of free shipping! My DH got more excited about that than he did the Easy Pays. His first question was, "How much does it cost to ship one of those things? How heavy is it?" It was great to have that answer to give him.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr