Valued Contributor

Re: EASY PAY DAY! What is on your list?

Dr. Denese items that I have been wanting to try and also some that I use but found a kit that I think I like, two SG tops that fit me well and I have just about every color. Love those tops now that I sized down. I have some that I had but I was buying them too big and looked it so I wear those to work out in and the new ones for layering or not.

It adds up fast too but I love easy pay days.

Valued Contributor

On 6/9/2014 insomniac said:

I had several D&C t-shirts on my list (it's always a challenge for me to buy t-shirts that fit--and these do!), plus a few other items.

I am so grateful that QVC gives us a chance to budget our purchases. This method works for me.

I like it too and I ordered me some SG t-shirts and those work well for me and look dressy for work also. You have to go with what works and I have just about every color I think except for one. What D&C t-shirt is it that you like? Mine is the SG butterknit v-neck one and I go down a size from what I usually wear in these and found I like that fit and was ordering my usual size before and fit but just too big really. I use those the bigger ones to work out in.

If I can budget my money and no interest charged and have it come out using my debit card then it works for me. I never use my credit card for QVC and if I did I would probably be in trouble.

Super Contributor

I stocked up on Beach Party shower gel from Philosophy and Fresh Cream fragrance.