Esteemed Contributor

WOW!!! I ordered those meat loaf cupcakes. right after I ordered I got a call about a death in my family in another state ,so I immediately tried to cancel the order.I couldn't of course.QVC has no way of e-mailing the company to stop the order from shipping.......lol......what a joke!! So I called everday for days and days to cancel by phone ,online and through CS not able to.Meanwhile the order is not shipping for way over a week.

I got stuck in the airport ,not able to get home because of the snow storm,so I kept calling to cancel order which still had not shipped.couldn't cancel.

Finally get home wed,10 days later, after a long flight delay and they just arrived last night.So it worked out ok anyway.I was home in time to accept delivery.Which was good.

So,I cooked them and find they are loaded with peppers and I am highly allergic to peppers.{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Nowhere did they say peppers are in them.I just watched the video, listened for it and they did not mention peppers.

Called CS for refund.CS service said I should have called CS for ingredient list before I ordered. Who does that ??? CS says they say on tv the ingredients,NO they did not say peppers,watch it CS and you will see no peppers are mentioned.

CS says they will have to ask corporate heads if I can have a refund,because I returned another food item. A cake that was sitting in the UPS station for 4 days and smelled like fuel (which other customers complained about the same thing another CS rep stated) and had to be thrown away, and MRs Prindables apples that were tossed around loosely,unprotected, in a crushed box and arrived broken and uncoated and a week late.

So I am being blamed for their mistakes .OK Q , I was a QVC queen,spending mega bucks every month (thousands monthly,all Pd in full monthly) for over 20 yrs. but I'm getting smarter now and I will shop elsewhere after this ! What do they think ,I'm purposely buying food and not wanting to pay for it???

All of this could have been avoided by sending that company an e - mail to cancel that order way back in the beginning.Every company uses e-mails ,what planet are you living on QVC???

Valued Contributor
Talk with another rep. I have bought many food items over the years and also got refunds for several I complained about.
Trusted Contributor
I'm a Dietitian and sorry if this sounds like a lecture, Please be sure of what you're ordering, if you have major allergies. If you have to call and ask, be proactive and do so. It might be a nuisance, but, we're talking about your health. Peppers might cause G.I. Irritation, but, they're not commonly a source of serious allergy, so I can see how they might not be mentioned. I've heard of folks getting the too many returns warning letter, but, I've never heard of anyone being denied a return, if it's within 30 days. If QVC thinks you're abusing the return policy, they would have the right to close your account, but, until then, I'd think they would have to honor their return policy. Thousands of $$ a month for 20 years, Yowza! Bless your heart. I can't imagine spending that kind of money with any company. Maybe when that mysterious ship comes in!
Honored Contributor
I can understand their position. First, food is not like other products which can be returned and sold to another customer. It's a total loss for QVC. Secondly, there was nothing wrong with the shipment you received. Thirdly, you've asked for refunds on other food orders, establishing a pattern. I'd suggest you refrain from ordering food products.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I would ask to speak to someone with authority who could give you a straight answer on a refund. QVC says you can get a refund on any thing you purchase for any reason if it's returned within 30 days. The idea that any one is trying to pull something should not be an issue as long as you follow their rules. You are buying from QVC in good faith, they need to respect the customer.

Respected Contributor

It's really sad that the customer does not come first with QVC. I would hope they would bend over backwards to make you happy. Like Amazon does.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the nice replys. It is very rare return anything in all the years I have shopped here. I'm ashamed if they think I have a pattern of returning food. My returns were QVC's fault not mine.The food in the previous 2 orders were damaged.

Honored Contributor

N/m.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

I called again today and the nice CS rep a MAN refunded my order.Maybe yesterdays CS rep was just not having a good day.If I had not tried to cancel the day I ordered ,and for 10 days after that I would not have asked for a refund.They should have e-mailed that company and canceled my order.They had 10 days to do that before it shipped.

Thanks for telling me to call again. I was very ashamed to call back but I did.Thanks ladies.

Explination of my spending, (which I know I owe to no one) but I suppose no one believes me...............is..

I have spent thousands monthly over 20 yrs since my DH died and I became a very rich widow. I got hooked on QVC and shopping. There was nothing to stop me and I can well afford every penny I spend. I am a very lucky woman that my DH provided for me so well.I have no other bills except for what I choose shop for. I am very lucky in that dept.

I thank God I am so Blessed.

The story of my life is now online everywhere..........

Regular Contributor

Rich or poor, no customer should be blamed for a product that is not right. Also, QVC is forever saying to order something and try it and if you are not satisfied just simply return it. This customer went out of her way to try to cancel, IMO she shouldn't have had to go through this.

The bottom line is without the customer there simply would be no QVC.