Esteemed Contributor

I think you had a poor CS rep. I called years ago with a food complaint, and the CS rep offered refund before I even got the entire complaint out. Sometimes you have to go higher. Under your circumstances, CS should have offered to do the calling and cancellation for you!

Super Contributor

Food allergies are often unknown until eating something with the allergen in it triggers a reaction...and it can be deadly!

Many food items here do not list all the ingredients and the Q should require every item that they sell have a comprehensive list of everything in the product, including all spices used, no matter how miniscule. JMVHO

Respected Contributor

the ingredients ARE listed on the item online.

Honored Contributor

I do not think all of their CS's are properly trained. Some of them do not even know what I am talking about as far as products go.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Esteemed Contributor

Marianne, I did not know they posted the ingredients in the nuto.info secition ,even how to cook it.I never saw that before.

I posted in the sug thread last month that they should tell us how to cook things because I only microwave.I live alone and never cook things. I never saw that info before.

I will make sure I ask next time or check out that info if I ever order again,actually I'm afraid to order anything,they may think I'm just asking for free food again.. {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Thank you all

Esteemed Contributor

Years ago I called to return KC steakburgers & the crab cakes. Both times I was issued an immediate refund & told to dispose or use them whichever I wished. I guess they have changed their policy, but I have never ordered food on tv again. Their prices are ridiculous anyway.

Trusted Contributor
On 1/12/2014 Marianne is said:

the ingredients ARE listed on the item online.

Only a selected few provide this info.

Not applicable

Wow

Contributor

I also received an unpleasant letter regarding 2 frozen items I'd recently ordered. First was the chicken potstickers that arrived damaged. The reshipment was all pork (which I don't eat for religious reasons). They isssued a refund.

Second QVC-caused mishap was a frozen dessert that arrived warm to the touch. Another refund.

Neither of these were a case of me changing my mind or just "not liking" the items. They were damaged and/or defective (as are too many of their non-food items lately).

Before Christmas, I ordered a blanket and a completely empty box arrived. No packing slip, no blanket.

Halo scanner/mouse TSV from before Christmas? Piece of junk, and it's going back tomorrow.

I'm a charter QVC member (since 1987) and I'm getting very tired of having QVC point their finger at me--and many others--for returns caused by their rapidly-slipping quality standards. Their business is based on people buying items on faith, since products can't be touched, tried on or tasted beforehand...and the customer has zero control over QVC's slipshod shipping.

Nasty posters, don't waste your keystrokes replying that I should have known better, should have done this or that, etc. Or my favorite "Oh, I never would have ordered that in the first place..."

Honored Contributor

Years ago refunds were given with no hassle. I don't think it is the same today.