Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know what the upcoming GILI TSV will be on 5/4. I'm looking forward to what it might be. Any ideas or guesses. Clothing, shoes, or handbags. Hoping someone will be in the know. Thanks

Super Contributor

Probably a handbag...yuk, please NO!

Contributor

Hi Beautybrowsing.....I too would love to know what it is.I am hoping a handbag.

As I am one of the lucky ones that own the Roma tote II and have had no problem with it.I just love that bag.Amazing execution of the Gucci it emulates!

Recently met a co-worker of my husband's and his wife at the yacht club for dinner.She went crazy over the Roma Tote II .This a woman that can buy anything she wants.I got a little chuckle out of that.

Hope some one can give us a heads up on the GILI tsv.......

Super Contributor

It's going to be the same handbag TSV that GILI had the first time around…the Roma 2. The infamous bag with all the issues. With all the problems this bag had, I can't understand why Q would even bring it back, nonetheless again as a TSV. But I guess it will now come in more Spring time colors.

Wow. Lisa will push anything. She sells the GILI line hard. Non stop mentioning. She'll say she "loves" everything and everything is her "new favorite", however once the item is presented she will no longer wear the pieces and she'll go back to sporting her high end items. It's all about the selling tactics. She truly doesn't "love" these pieces in her line like she claims.

Super Contributor
Her line has quality issues, doesn't it?
Trusted Contributor

And the TSV is on 05/16 not 05/04.

Frequent Contributor

I got the Roma 2 tsv in ostrich and absolutely love mine. I didn't have the issues that others had. Guess I got lucky. I would like the Roma 2 in pastel colors for the summer. That would be nice.

Frequent Contributor

You're right. It is 5/16. Thanks for letting me know.

Trusted Contributor

This purse, which is a convertible backpack, will be available on The LRS show on 04/25.

Super Contributor
On 4/21/2014 Vickie00 said:

This purse, which is a convertible backpack, will be available on The LRS show on 04/25.

YIKES!!! But sooooooo QVC! Blechhhhh!