TSV(R) Preview
128 Members and 13759 Guests Online

fluffie's Activity

Re: Anyone buy the Heidi Daus piece?

In Jewelry Talk 1396993480.26

I like Heidi but I feel like she is pressured into making so many pieces for HSN that her artistry is getting lost through the high demand and the high prices. I, too, feel like the TSV is uninspired and not one of her best. Love her enthusiasm, though, and she is fun to watch. Continue Reading

Re: SAJEN SILVER

In Jewelry Talk 1396981500.28

IMHO, the quality of their jewelry went downhill when they started using fake stones and/or cheap coated stones. The quality used to be much better. But they wouldn't be the first line that succumbed to the HSN powers that be to produce it. All the jewelry is starting to look alike and the quality has skidded downhill. It seems to be all druzy and coated crystal. Like I said, just my opinion. Continue Reading

Re: Galvinized container decorating

In For the Home Talk 1396365717.787

It is on sale for $50+ at Décor Steals today. Exact same found olive bucket. FYI. Continue Reading

Re: 10 Cities With Best, Worst Well-Being PROVO IS TOPS, WHILE HUNTINGTON, WEST VIRGINIA, IS LAST

In Viewpoints 1395956834.403

I worked on the Crisis Line in Provo and I can guarantee that they are not healthier than any other city in America. Continue Reading

Re: Suzanne Runyan with Nicky Butler....OMG!!!

In Jewelry Talk 1395078532.82

I turn the channel whenever she is hosting. I can't stand to hear her talk incessantly. Continue Reading

Re: CP TSV Cuff ... Wow!!!

In Carolyn Pollack 1392927367.367

On 2/19/2014 shoptheQ said: ALERT ! When TSV cuff airs will be offered on 4 EZ PAY. If you use the item number in this thread it is offered at 5 EZ PAY. Don't know how long the item number in this thread will last before they poof it to new number for TSV. Thanks for the head's up on this. For those ordering all 3, the extra easy pay may help. Interesting that QVC does stuff like this. I received the pre-order email and it was definitely 4 easy pays, not the 5 noted in the number posted in this thread. Continue Reading

Re: Anyone watching the Live testimony of defendant (Shooting in FL)

In Viewpoints 1392146669.5

So apparently he calls to order pizza for his girlfriend's upset stomach but does not call police? This guy is a real piece of work. I hope he does not get away with it but in Florida I guess one never knows. Continue Reading

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS--FEBRUARY 2014

In Jewelry Talk 1391723608.573

Never mind. I Googled Croton and they are very mediocre. Though I like some of the styles, I am passing on this brand. Continue Reading

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS--FEBRUARY 2014

In Jewelry Talk 1391722296.937

Are Croton watches considered to be of good quality? Continue Reading

Re: Studio Barse jewelry anyone?

In Jewelry Talk 1391009780.137

I don't like that they try to pass off compressed gemstone dust and resin as real stones. Very, very deceptive and dishonest. I used to like their jewelry but it has really gone downhill. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 22
1 2 3 4 ...22Next