TSV(R) Preview
70 Members and 9804 Guests Online

fluffie's Activity

Re: Can It Really Be 1 in 5?

In Viewpoints 1411054396.13

On 9/18/2014 mstyrion said: On 9/18/2014 fluffie said: ALL of the women I have seen interviewed on this topic (sadly, they are all African American) condone and use physical violence to discipline their young children. And yes, I consider taking any object to beat anyone as violent. They all say that it is the "Southern" way and they had it done to them as children. I have never hit my dog much less a child. your post is appalling. I am Caucasian and I was hit with a belt when I was a child. I am not from the South. Maybe you should just stop and think for a moment before you post. I certai... Continue Reading

Re: Can It Really Be 1 in 5?

In Viewpoints 1411052168.08

Some of the most abusive people I have seen are women. It is not only men who abuse. Continue Reading

Re: Wedding as Corporate PR Event

In Q Did What? 1410204203.87

On 9/8/2014 mercyMe said: On 9/8/2014 fluffie said: This is the legacy of the US CEO QVC just ousted. Apparently, her idea of bringing QVC into the 21st century was to use every imaginable technological avenue to engage the buyer. This is why the hosts have become "celebrities" and have Facebook pages, and on and on and on. Yes, and now we have to endure this until the BIG DAY because this CEO thought we cared about a juvenile show host. Between Courtney's wedding, and the Muppets, I see why she was booted. Unfortunately, there will be something else after the wedding that they can promote... Continue Reading

Re: Wedding as Corporate PR Event

In Q Did What? 1410200799.983

This is the legacy of the US CEO QVC just ousted. Apparently, her idea of bringing QVC into the 21st century was to use every imaginable technological avenue to engage the buyer. This is why the hosts have become "celebrities" and have Facebook pages, and on and on and on. Continue Reading

Re: Ripka's Event Prices!!! They Got Me!!!

In Judith Ripka 1409857080.573

It is now at $217, no easy pays, but free shipping. Go figure. Continue Reading

Re: VHP cloche

In For the Home Talk 1409621868.69

I opened mine today and the battery pack would not work. I tried 3 different sets of new batteries and it would not work. This is the end of the road for me and VPH. Continue Reading

Re: DANA & DR. PERRICONE PRODUCTS VS. DIMITRI AND SKINN

In Beauty Banter 1409072491.94

I have had bad skin reactions with both lines. Did not care for the Skinn night cleanser as it did not really clean my skin. Continue Reading

Re: is kendy kloeper of shophq pregnant?

In Viewpoints 1409072383.787

I have always thought her as very unattractive with that long, bleached out hair. Continue Reading

Re: LENOX - upcoming TSV

In For the Home Talk 1408554652.253

On 8/20/2014 RetRN said: I like them but wonder if they will tarnish. I suppose I could use toothpaste with a toothbrush to polish them before decorating each year. Keep them in a plastic bag or container with a piece of chalk. The chalk will keep them from tarnishing. Continue Reading

Re: Come On QVC- Where's the Quality???

In For the Home Talk 1407432544.92

On 8/5/2014 SHOPR said: On 8/5/2014 mominohio said: For all that say they shop at HSN and ShopHQ more now, will you address the selection at theses two sites? When I go to look for a particular type of item, there seems to be very little to choose from. Perhaps I'm not navigating their site well, but if I search, say ceramic bakeware, I get just a couple of things. Seems like this whenever I search for a type of merchandise. Seems Q has way more selection. I never look for anything but home related goods. Any tips or brands or lines anyone wants to recommend from those sites? I don't get ver... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 26
1 2 3 4 ...26Next