Frequent Contributor

TJMaxx as them. They are muted in color but mix well with velvet pumpkins. I really like the look and feel of them. I picked up small orange ones, a soft teal one, and a gray one. They look great in urns and on top of the owl candlesticks (the small ones). Just FYI for those that might be interested. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks, just what I was looking for. Will check this out today.

Honored Contributor

I saw those last night at our TJ Maxx, but they only had a couple and no variety in sizes. I like the wool so much better than the velvet ones, but I want to be able to pick up a grouping with different sizes and colors all at once. I'm hoping they may get some more variety in stock. 

It just seems to me that our store is taking forever to get fall things in, and the selection isn't very good, at least no yet, like we are used to from years past.

Respected Contributor

@fluffie

Ok, I went this morning to check this out. They were very nice but little selection. I am going to keep checking to see if they get more in. 

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

I saw those last night at our TJ Maxx, but they only had a couple and no variety in sizes. I like the wool so much better than the velvet ones, but I want to be able to pick up a grouping with different sizes and colors all at once. I'm hoping they may get some more variety in stock. 

It just seems to me that our store is taking forever to get fall things in, and the selection isn't very good, at least no yet, like we are used to from years past.

@Mominohio  I don't think my store gets Fall items in until September, at least, but havn't been there for a while, though may go next week after all of the chatter here.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Boiled wool pumpkins??   Never heard of them. Am going to have to keep an eye out - they sound interesting!

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom  I have an orange and a cream boiled wool pumpkin in the larger size.  I'm going to put them in a basket.  I don't think they are as elegant as the velvet ones, probably more suited for rustic decor, especially in the plaid and tweed, IMO.  I don't want a patch of them right now but they may grow on me and then I'll want more.  lol