Frequent Contributor

Re: Vintage metallic beaded fruit...

I just received these and they are lovely. Better than I thought they would be. I don't purchase seasonal decor much these days but I am glad I took a chance on these. I would recommend for those that prefer a more sophisticated option to the whimsical decor. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@Susan Louise, A week or two ago I searched Holidays with Jill and started scanning through her product videos that were more recent.  I did see the fruit tree on set, in several videos, perhaps tucked into a bookcase, but I never found a good closeup shot.  I was hoping to see it more clearly to help my mom make her decision about it, but nothing that I saw was very helpful. Sorry, but I can't remember which videos I saw it in.

@SHOPR  Thanks anyway...

I figure by the time there is a presentation of the trees or a video I'll have received the 2 I ordered...LOL

Valued Contributor

I received both the tree and the wreath.  I think they are both beautiful.  I'm planning on using them for fall decorating, as I already have the christmas fruit wreath, garlands, etc. (which I love also).  I'll be using my autumn hydrangea garlands , some candles, pumpkins, leaves, etc. with them, I think it will look stunning..

The color is more fall-like with some copper accents ,IMO .. if you haven't ordered, do so, you won't be disappointed..

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just want all to tell all of you wonderful ladies and gents (if we have some here) how much my wallet hates you all! I have two of these trees and a wreath on the way as well as two of the flocked BL trees. Along with the other 3 million things I have ordered in the last week.

Will you all stop posting about all these cute things pretty pleaseSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Also chiming in to say that the beaded tree is beautiful! Very well packaged.  I'm tempted to buy the wreath, too!!

Respected Contributor

OK, I have been eyeing and eyeing the tree and the wreath.... in cart, out of cart, in cart... Enough! I say...must get two trees and one wreath! They're so pretty and good reviews and not just for Christmas! They will look fab in my house I think! Something different, but willl blend in nicely for fall and beyond for me!! Thanks for the reviews on these.

-Texas Hill Country-
Respected Contributor

Why do I click on these threads?? I always thought these looked pretty. Problem is, if I put the trees on my hearth, would my dogs mess with them...
Honored Contributor

@ChrissyKR wrote:

I just want all to tell all of you wonderful ladies and gents (if we have some here) how much my wallet hates you all! I have two of these trees and a wreath on the way as well as two of the flocked BL trees. Along with the other 3 million things I have ordered in the last week.

@ChrissyKR  That's too funny.  We have this shopping problem and can't seem to help ourselves.  So, welcome to the group.  You will be so happy when it's time to decorate.  Storage time, not so much.  Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

Ok, I had to go and order the wreath also, I already ordered the tree because of this post and have not received yet but thought I better get the wreath also. I dont have the item number handy but in case anyone is interested valerie has the two kissing balls with pinecones and ornaments back in stock they were popular last year and I did not get them so I ordered them too. Also she had autumn candle rings available, there is a post on the home forum about these. I got one set of these last year and mine were perfect, they are my favorite by valerie, so I got two sets this year too. I know some people did not like them but some did.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ChrissyKR wrote:

@ChrissyKR  I know...it's all my fault. I started a thread about both.....0-emoticon.gif.............LOL