Just-Reduced Clearance
11 Members and 15351 Guests Online

paShar's Activity

Re: Need Help Neighbor Kids Vandalism

In For the Home Talk 1413737599.59

I know you said that the police won't do anything because you don't have a video of the little darlings in action but I would still call them every time something happens and ask that a report be made. That way, it's still on record when they graduate to more serious crimes. Continue Reading

Re: Cleaning a newspaper box (rural delivery)

In In the Garden 1413571547.59

Can you call the newspaper and just ask them to replace the boxes? Continue Reading

Re: "As is" Concentric bowl set

In Temp-tations 1413481549.633

It could be "as is" just because it was taken out of the packaging and used on-air for a demonstration when it was originally being sold. My understanding is that a lot of the as-is items were used for that purpose. Or it could have been a return. Continue Reading

Re: Enjoying this morning's Jim Shore show !!!!! (:

In For the Home Talk 1413375532.157

My sister is a Jim Shore collector so every year I get her a piece of his. I usually get them at my local Hallmark store but I saw a really cute piece on line last week so I picked it up for her (I don't want to be more specific in case she reads this thread!). I love his things and also wish he was on at varying times of day. Continue Reading

Inside Q

Started by paShar in Among Friends 1413375377.823

In the mail yesterday was a copy of "Inside Q" magazine. Is this the same as the old Insider? It seems to have the same format. I was a subscriber several years ago but did not renew because I felt it wasn't worth the price. Then I heard that the paper version was cancelled and only on-line subscriptions were being honored. Continue Reading

Re: has anyone gotten Davids new cookbook?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413136318.31

On 10/12/2014 debc said: On 10/10/2014 paShar said: Mine was waiting for me when I got home yesterday. I looked through it and saw some interesting recipes that I can't wait to try. If I have any complaint about it, it would only be that I wish that it had been spiral bound so that it will lay open on the kitchen counter. I buy mostly ebooks now, but I agree spiral bound cookbooks are much nicer. I wonder if people think it looks cheaper or something. That could be debc. I have, however, seen cookbooks that are spiral bound but the binding is covered by a strip of paper that blends right i... Continue Reading

Re: Regarding TT...just sayin...

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1413051845.183

qmis......good post. That could account for why there is such disparity in people's experience with the product. If those who have only good things to say are folks who purchased early on, that could be the reason they aren't having as many problems. Perhaps those who are having a lot of problems with crazing, breakage, etc. bought theirs later on after the manufacturer change. Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1412947379.883

Mine was waiting for me when I got home yesterday. I looked through it and saw some interesting recipes that I can't wait to try. If I have any complaint about it, it would only be that I wish that it had been spiral bound so that it will lay open on the kitchen counter. Continue Reading

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1412859953.18

Haven't received mine yet. If they are starting to be delivered....maybe today. Looking forward to seeing what's in it. Continue Reading

Re: Lisa's 12 Cedar Picks Available in Champagne

In For the Home Talk 1412803453.34

I got something similar to this about 15 years ago that I still use today. They are artificial stems with red berries on them. About the same dimensions as the picks. I just stick them into the tree on top of the branches here and there and they make the tree look so pretty. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 133
1 2 3 4 ...133Next