Living for Me
130 Members and 17443 Guests Online

paShar's Activity

Re: How was Joy Mangano on QVC?

In The Q We Love 1422112057.673

Didn't she sell those plastic storage cases that rolled up when she was on QVC? I seem to vaguely remember that. Continue Reading

Re: For Those Of You Waking Up and Wondering...

In Beauty Banter 1421847351.697

She must be a very lonely, pathetic, needy person who doesn't care what kind of attention she attracts. We should all pray for her. Either that or some village is suddenly missing its idiot. Continue Reading

Re: Everybody Loves Raymond - The Pilot Episode 1996

In TV Talk 1421582281.213

On 1/17/2015 Shelbelle said: TVGN, now called POP is running a show now on the history of ELR, very interesting. Shelbelle, that's the one I was talking about. annabellethecat, I always thought that the voice she used on Friends wasn't her real voice, that she exaggerated it for that role because the show was set in NYC. She would probably have used a softer voice if she'd been Debra. Continue Reading

Printer question

Last Reply by nutmeg3 1421465552.71 | Started by paShar in Electronics Talk

I have a Dell printer that is about 3 years old and for a few months has been acting really weird. If I want to print something, it works just fine the first time. But, if I want to print a second document, I have to restart the computer. Then, the printer shoots out the additional pages I wanted. Anyone have any idea what could be causing this and how to fix it? Thanks! Continue Reading

Re: Award Shows: Never watch?

In TV Talk 1421453098.33

I'm glad to see Michael Keaton finally being recognized. Continue Reading

Re: Everybody Loves Raymond - The Pilot Episode 1996

In TV Talk 1421452948.19

I was watching a program this afternoon that interviewed the cast and writers of the show. In the beginning, they wanted the woman who played Janice on Friends to play Debra. For some reason she didn't work out and that's why Patricia Heaton got the part. It was a very interesting program. Continue Reading

Re: Ladies who are Retired ...

In Beauty Banter 1421374845.61

On 1/15/2015 Hooty said: I love it, get up when you want, go to bed when you want, wear your pj's/robe all day ....... do whatever "you" want to do when you want to do it, LOL! The best part to me, is not having to get out in the morning on bad weather days! Enjoy! I love this part of it Hooty. I just retired December 31st and here in western Pennsylvania for the last two weeks we've had really cold weather with snow, sleet, freezing rain, etc. On those mornings it's so nice to look outside and realize that I don't have to go out in it! Continue Reading

Re: Question for tea drinkers

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1421274509.467

I'm about half and half coffee and tea. For everyday tea I use Salada. It's what I've been drinking all my life. When I want a special treat, I will have a cup of Constant Comment. I just love the orange-cinnamon flavor. Continue Reading

Re: Do you own a poached egg pan?

In Kitchen & Food Talk 1421194803.3

On 1/13/2015 sfnative said: On 1/13/2015 Daysdee said: <em>Had one when I was a kid. It was a very tiny pot with the holder for 1 egg and the cover. Used it a lot. Haven't seen one like that in years.</em> I have one of those as well. My grandmother gave it to me, which makes me think of her every time I poach an egg. I have one too, though I've lost the poaching insert. The pan comes in handy, though, if I just need to melt a little bit of butter. Continue Reading

Re: BBW fragrances...yay? or nay?

In Beauty Banter 1421164392.457

I used to wear their Moonlight Path all the time. Then, for some reason, I just couldn't stand it anymore. I do love their liquid soaps. I have the Cucumber Melon in one bathroom and the Lemon Foaming Soap in my kitchen. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 143
1 2 3 4 ...143Next