Give Gorgeous
39 Members and 10263 Guests Online

paShar's Activity

Re: How to PART your HAIR for maximum attractiveness

In Beauty Banter 1414538553.957

I always part my hair somewhere on the left - it seems to change locations from day to day and is never the same two days in a row! Continue Reading

Re: WEBBIE, THANK YOU FOR CLOSING DOWN

In Fashion Talk 1414511895.613

Shut down? I just posted to it. Continue Reading

Re: "Just pretend you didn't see that"

In For the Home Talk 1414338253.003

On 10/25/2014 ical said: On 10/25/2014 paShar said: I happened to tune in for a few minutes last night when her Christmas show was on and I was amazed! I thought it was great. I agree with ical that she did an amazing job of keeping camera angles, lighting, etc. in mind when moving around the set. She also was great when recommending which colors would go with what (even shades you wouldn't think would go together). It made me wish I had a beautiful home and large amounts of extra cash so that I could buy at least one of everything! Well thanks for agreeing with me on the praise and encourag... Continue Reading

Re: Granite Flats-Pilot

In TV Talk 1414260921.393

What is BYUTV? Continue Reading

Re: Y&R Spoiler, Re: Michael Baldwin ........ it is not a rumor!!!

In TV Talk 1414260716.88

On 10/23/2014 annabellethecat said: Does anyone have a theory on why they are getting rid of all of the 'old timers'? Are they trying to destroy the show? It sure seems like it! Either that or it could be $$$$. I'm sure that these actors who have been on the show for years have to be making a fortune. Maybe the powers-that-be think that hiring younger, almost-unknown actors for less money will up their profits. Or, they could be operating under the belief that people are tired of the same actors and want to see new faces - which I am sure is not true. Continue Reading

Re: "Just pretend you didn't see that"

In For the Home Talk 1414259188.117

I happened to tune in for a few minutes last night when her Christmas show was on and I was amazed! I thought it was great. I agree with ical that she did an amazing job of keeping camera angles, lighting, etc. in mind when moving around the set. She also was great when recommending which colors would go with what (even shades you wouldn't think would go together). It made me wish I had a beautiful home and large amounts of extra cash so that I could buy at least one of everything! Continue Reading

Re: Problem Nails!

In Beauty Banter 1414258943.527

I've used both the Duri Rejuvacote and the Nailtique 2. Both are great. The Nailtique line is sold at CVS but I haven't seen the Duri anywhere but online. Continue Reading

Re: Has anyone heard of this company?

In Beauty Banter 1414258729.763

Thanks all! I agree about some of the shades, Snow Owl. I was looking at some of the previous bags and some of the colors are just waaaaayyyy too bright for me! Continue Reading

Has anyone heard of this company?

Last Reply by MJ 12 1414518711.97 | Started by paShar in Beauty Banter

I was browsing through Facebook this afternoon and someone mentioned a company called "Ipsy". I went to their website and, apparently, for $10 a month you get a monthly beauty bag with 4 or 5 products. They show some of the previous months' bags and they are products from reputable companies. Has anyone heard of Ipsy and subscribed? What has been your experience? Thanks! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 135
1 2 3 4 ...135Next