Regular Contributor

Re: Maybe evine is getting it right-good shows today

On 4/1/2015 hopi said:

The Patricia Nash Handbags shows were lovely. Wendy Russo is another example of a outstanding host.

I really love my Patricia Nash handbags. Around $250 is all I'm ever going to spend on a handbag. I love Evine. Wendy Russo IS a great host. I like Brian, Daniel, Allison, Lynne. They're all good. I am happy they're doing so well.
Honored Contributor

On 4/1/2015 tough_kitty said:
On 4/1/2015 stevieb said:

Nash bags are not Dooney. They're very different, a bit less 'finished' or 'dressy' and a bit more 'rustic', but I've always found them to be very nicely made and haven't been disappointed with them at all... It's just a completely different look. As noted, though, I don't tend to order them at full retail. Then again, I try not to pay full retail for Dooney either...

Wink

Rustic is an accurate description for these bags. I saw them recently at a local Macys store and they did look rustic and unfinished to me - no lining, right? So, I'm glad I haven't ordered them online because they didn't really appeal to me in person. But I would love to get me an old-fashion looking doctor's satchel.....just not the one they presented yesterday. That one seemed too long for me.

I had my eye on the Dottore satchel, but it sold out and even though I found it elsewhere, it did seem too long... And besides, as we all know... another bag, me, really...

I love the look of most of the Nash bags but it's a matter of individual tastes and preferences. I also love a more finished look... For me, it's not an either/or kind of thing, but then again, as we all know... I have a little handbag issue...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I am so disappointed! Last week I ordered a ""while supplies last"" three piece set from Skinn and when the package came it was not even what I ordered nor the right brand!!! Of course what I ordered has since sold out!! The ladies name was on what they sent me so she probably got what I ordered. I was not happy!
Super Contributor

I like evine but it seems to me they sell a lot of Invicta watched.

Honored Contributor

24 hours of Invicta watches today, once again!!!

Honored Contributor

I wonder if they have a contractual obligation that they can't get out of right now. It seems that if they truly wanted to change from being ""the watch channel"" they would have limited the watch hours.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I have been a fan of Evine for a long time now. They know how to have a sale and offer easy pay's. Now for Patricia Nash. I have purchased everyone of her TTV's since she has been on and I am in love with her bags. I have at least 10 and in fact switched out to one today for Easter. To the poster who thought her Grandmother comment was odd. If you know her line it is based on vintage pieces and her prints come from vintage clothing that she buys in Italy or on her travels. The prints are done in an Italian Factory. I don't think her line is necessarily for everyone but it appeals to me. I have also picked some of her bags up on Macy's on line. They often go on sale. I have recently seen some in Marshalls too.

Respected Contributor

Oh, all of my Patricia Nash Bags are lined, in fact with a very sturdy lining. I have had some for several years now and they hold up very well. I love carrying them because someone always asks me about the bag. The other thing that I have loved about Evine is being able to see the TTV at 10:00 PM. That way I can order it before bed. Midnight is ridiculous for us on the East Coast. Many times on the Q in the past I did not even know what the TSV was because it sold out at Midnight. 10 PM is great and I love it that way. Thanks Evine for that.

Honored Contributor

They still do overkill on the Invictas, much as the Q does with Vitamix, Dyson and so on... Personally, I'd rather see watches, but I'd also rather see all of them do more in the way of variety... Regardless, I'm watching more Evine these days than I am QVC, not that I'm watching as much of either of them as I once did QVC, you know, back in the days when it was a better shopping resource, the programming was more diverse and the shows and hosts were watchable.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...