44 Members and 11298 Guests Online

jenagal's Activity

RANT: I want to see the items NOW........

Last Reply by BlingQueen022 1429334219.183 | Started by jenagal in Judith Ripka

for tomorrows Ripka show between 5 -6PM CDT. Why can't we look through what is going to be offered BEFORE the show and not only during the show. That's what I like about Evine Live, you can see what is going to be offered, decide what you want by being able to read the description and have your mind made up when the show starts. Then you can watch for the item, decide then if you really want it and order right away? Am I missing something? Can we do that here at the Q and I just don't know how to do it? This has bothered me ever since I discovered the Q and I've always wondered why. So the wa... Continue Reading

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS.......April 2015

In Jewelry Talk 1429303137.903

Evidentally because the GT LZ are still in processing with the cancel button showing, and the delivery date isn't till April 28th, people are cancelling and others reordering. It seems the stock sells out, comes back in again...back and forth. Anyway I'm trying to be patient with this April 28th delivery date but I WANT my RT/GT L. Zeus!! ;)) I don't have any other watch to wear....lol. Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2015 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1429302539.7

Right you are mmsfoxie. Now the ball has been thrown in Deacons court. WHAT will he do? :)) Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1429207479.187

Well tomorrow is Friday, cliffhanger day. Do you suppose at the last second Hope shows up at her dads wedding? I know she is coming back briefly and I don't know when that is. Maybe tomorrow? Lol. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1429150636.387

On 4/15/2015 JazzyVR said: Hi ladies. Congrats to those with new watches on the way! I came home after a long day at work today to find a call from my accountant about my taxes. I call and find out my return was rejected, because one had been filed already! So now I may be the victim of identity theft. They said sometimes these people just plug in numbers for a social security # and come up with mine, or it could have been from the Home Depot data breach that I was caught up in, or the Anthem insurance data breach or who knows what. I have to call the IRS tomorrow and get info and start a pro... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1429053252.913

I think Rick and Maya deserve each other and I hope Liam finds a way to rid Forrestor of them. I dislike their attitude and ego. They both really think they are something. Ridge should take over and overshadow Brooke. She'll really turn on the charm then. Well anyway the show is interesting, I can't wait for tomorrow already. All 19 minutes of it. Lol. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1429024545.5

Ok gals, the RT/ST LZ is sold out now. I would have loved to see the GT and the St cable side by side to make a wise decision. Somehow I thought the RT/GT was the best for me but now I'm rethinking that since they are sold out. There were 3 of those RT/GT left and now there are 3 happy gals....congrats whomever you are. ETA: Ok now I see LJ snagged one of them. Congrats to you, aren't you happy to have me pushing at you, pushing you off the fence....lol. Well I know that coupon really did it, but now you love pink dials.....lol. ....When a person finally has purchased their last watch, WILL A... Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1429017881.49

Aprimo..... Bad timing on that coupon, that is for sure with you and LJ. I was in the NBZ and these always force me out. I can't believe but the cancel button is still up. I always struggle with myself for I don't want to buy any more watches but these deals always snag me!!! As far as that Serta Mattress goes, I bought one and then another at Shop a few years ago and we love them. Took a chance on the softness and they turned out just right. Nice pillow tops, sooooo comfy, I hate to get out of bed in the morning. I hope you love yours also. It was funny, they stated that these are made after... Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1428982002.47

Geez. how can I pass up a 15% coupon at Evine? Got an email, a couple of them in fact stating this discount would be good thru 4/15/15. So heck with $43 off I bought that rosetone/goldtone L Zeus. I see the rosetone with silvertone cable is back in stock also. I think LJ was interested in that one. Hmmmm, what a deal. (TAX15) Aprimo, did you find a diamond Karamica that struck your fancy? I have a couple of them. Nice watches. Of course the non blingy ones I own many.....lol. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 437
1 2 3 4 ...437Next