TSV(R) Preview
91 Members and 13824 Guests Online

jenagal's Activity

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- November 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1416721482.497

So I go to CBS.COM and naturally I can't find that picture. Inquiring minds want to know just where that picture is at? Maybe it's gone now, is it? I'm glad to know that Maya is not going to be at the dinner. TG. Love it. Continue Reading

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS---NOVEMBER 2014

In Jewelry Talk 1416719979.23

Sharke, it makes me laugh when you say stagger this stuff. We have gone through many girations getting our watches in the door. I remember way back when watches were coming to the door in droves and my dog would bark his head off when the man in the brown truck was approaching the drive way. So I had to throw little hard kernels of dog food on the floor and he'd frantically search them out and meanwhile I transacted business at the door and he never knew anything happened. Also the DH wasn't alerted another package was coming to the door. I have to laugh now but it wasn't funny then. We were ... Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1416670800.093

LJ, I got the dark grey Zip Zip. Love that bag but could be a little larger. But with the zips going clear down the sides, you still can cram it all in there. .........I am finding out that these platinum dials and Karamica dials are different than I thought. It looks like it's a pig in the poke. My Excursion is very colorful also. That's why I expected that with these Abyss's. So when the 3rd came in looking like a Metorite dial instead, I knew there were better out there. I'm holding my breath on my exchange. I could be getting one less than what I returned, I suppose. When I get soooooo ma... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1416669454.297

I hope Rick does tell Myrna, she then will tell Caroline. I hope Caroline wants nothing to do with Rick now, serves him right. Nothing like Rick out of the CEO and a PG Myrna.....lol.. Caroline, I really like her and I hope she gets some joy in her life. Out with Myrna.....lol. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1416667215.853

Well Aub, I hate to tell you but my MOP dials on both the SS and YT do compare to the SL Karamica MOPS. I had ordered a third at $69 in the SS and it did not compare at all. Since I knew what was out there I decided to send it back for exchange and they just received it. My exhange for a spectacular MOP should be any day now. If that's not the MOP I expect I might just send it back and be done with it. I just hate to let loose of it when I only have $69 in it. Oh yes the freight is adding up now but I want a real neat watch to give as a Christmas gift. So that's my story and I'm sticking to i... Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1416623264.297

Aub, I'm glad the Abyss gets to stay. The SS is my favorite. Sharke, welcome to the thread. We are great enablers so watch your credit card. I looked that pearl watch over and it's really pretty. It wouldn't be for me though, too small. Mine are at least 1 1/2" cases. Otherwise, it's a winner. LJ. Well I was wondering what the verdict would be on that latest watch. I know it's a hassle, but I love it when something I ordered gets to go back. I have way too many watches and I don't need anymore. I'm trying to stay in the NBZ now. I bought a Dooney Zip Zip vs. the TSV and I'm very happy... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1416611587.463

Wait till Myrna tells Rick she's pg. !!! he certainly asked for it. How long do we have to wait in soap time? Eric see's what is going on with Myrna and Rick. Myrna is doing the talking and Rich the listening, like when she pulled those envelopes out of his hand before he even got a look at them. Eric sees that she wants to be in MGMT and Rick will get her there. Stupid Rick. Then he was crying a little when he wasn't getting what he wanted. What a spoiled brat. I hope Eric relieves him of that CEO title, Then take that snotty Myrna with him. Good riddance. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1416439205.597

I agree java, we are all sitting here on pins and needles and where is SHE?? LJ, will it fit? :)) Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1416333687.19

Congrats Anisha. I'm so tickled that you got keepers. Now I'm tempted all over again. One has to buy two to get the deal. Why not just offer them at $334.20 each and be done with it. That's watch + shp'g. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1416268902.077

Well we know that Maya will turn up PG now and I agree, Rick is acting like a spoiled child. Yes, what happens when Caroline also says she is??? Now he would have a dilemma. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 416
1 2 3 4 ...416Next