TSV(R) Preview
22 Members and 8767 Guests Online

jenagal's Activity

Re: New questions they asked at the Doctor's office last week

In Health & Fitness 1414292123.177

I've been asked those questions for two years or more. I don't believe it's governments business who has guns in their house. I asked why she asked that and she said if I was depressed and had guns she would have to make a notification on it. Where it would go then, I do not know. I believe it's government getting into everything and some doctors just aren't doing it. Continue Reading

Re: So who is going to be the one to run Forrester?

In TV Talk 1414278697.07

Here I am posting to myself on the B&B thread and here you all are. Lol. I think Ridge ought to fire Maya fast. He should really be ticked. That info didn't have to come out and Ridge ought to do something about it. I hope she does get fired. So now we'll see Monday what happens. Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2014 (includes Spoilers)

In TV Talk 1414278297.247

Just what does Maya do that would put her into this management meeting? Carter? Why was he there? Now Katie should have been there and someone could have taken care of the baby. Hope is in mgmt, she's missing and Maya is there. Doesn't make sense to me. I really hope that Rick shuns Maya when she goes after him. What a mess. Time for Hope to get pains now. Is that the Mexican Police I hear at Quinns door? Lol. Can't wait for Monday. Continue Reading

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS---OCTOBER 2014

In Jewelry Talk 1414257797.597

Well the Abyss has arrived. No. 1, it won't be going back out that door unless it falls apart. I love it. The MOP is beautiful and the super shiny SS. The way the dial is curved up towards the bezel, it's really a neat watch. Also I think I made the right choice (for me anyway) that Stainless Steel is stunning. It's a keeper. ;)) Ok, ok I forgot it was an automatic. First thing I noticed that it didn't have the plastic stopper in place and it wasn't running. The window date was the 6th. When I was setting it, I didn't even read the 'automatic' stated right on the dial, it dawned on me it was ... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1414179861.293

This thing between Ridge and Carolina has come to a halt so Caroline did not have to own up to anything, especially on the prompting of Maya. I hope Ridge fires her on the spot right there. What a mess now and it wouldn't have to be. I can't imagine why Katie wasn't there at the meeting, she had more reason to be there than Maya!! Doesn't make sense other than this is a soap and it's a great Friday nite cliffhanger. Continue Reading

Re: So who is going to be the one to run Forrester?

In TV Talk 1414122643.027

My vote is for Rick too. He's business minded and Ridge is the designer. Can't be both. Besides I think that Eric knows that Ridge is going to be really hurt but so be it. Tomorrow Ridge will be fuming. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1414099652.43

Well anisha, I think we can safely say that yours came in and went back out. I'm hoping I miss the next return. Lol. Enuf is enuf. :)) Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1414083042.23

Hopefully Rick sees through Maya before it's to late. Conniving witch for sure. When I look at that red ribbon on Katies finger, how many times do you wash your hands each day. You'd think she would be on Ridges back to update that thing. It's just not realiztic. She is not going to tie and untie that thing each time she touches water and it wouldn't look good now if she didn't. Just that alone makes me think that the writers are on their own planet.. Maybe tomorrow out of the blue Hopeless either gets her '.' or she gets a sudden pain. She just can't be pregnant. JMHO. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1414035515.733

Well Saturday Uncle Sam is delivering my Abyss. As usual, can't wait. :)). It's always so exciting.... Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1414024450.697

On 10/22/2014 lavenderjunkie said: My pink strap Renato has arrived. It had a plastic over the dial and crown, a crown stopper, and a plastic on the case back. I think it was a return, but it's in perfect condition and doesn't look like it was worn. I set the time and date and hopefully it will be good. White mop dial is very nice, with lots of color. It's not Anisha's return, the # on the back was different. I would have been happy to have her return. LJ, does it have a plastic covering over the dial like your orange? Mine didn't, and mine was running on perfect time. I know mine was a ret... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 409
1 2 3 4 ...409Next