Holidays at Home
153 Members and 10980 Guests Online

jenagal's Activity

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS---SEPTEMBER 2014

In Jewelry Talk 1412111685.6

Java, how about the ltd qty #'s. If I own #12 of 99?? Wouldn't you think the first batch HAD sapp. Cry.?? (we were told they were) the later did not. So where is the cut off on this 99 qty? I think all of the 99 on each color are the orig. group and do have the better specs. Then SH dumbed down the specs to cover their .....well!! I'm thinking these remaining are a great deal for they are also getting the sparkly diamonds that Renato is famous for. Java, what do you think? LJ, you and I have gone around about this before. ?? Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1412098161.623

Anisha, I'm glad you surfaced....welcome. I admit sometimes I get to rambling on here and then I disappear for awhile. I'm desparately trying to gear down, for there is a time when enuf is enuf...lol. I have the green and the yellow and I've been wearing the yellow for two days now. I must say, after you posted I may just go for the orange and maybe the pink too. After all I could buy 4 of them for the price I paid for just one way back. Makes me ill. :(( I admit I love the look and while there are plenty of the pink left, there were only 2 orange earlier this AM. I'll have to go see what I d... Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1412037183.367

LJ, I see that there are only 2 of the orange straps left. So you bit the dust. I'm sitting here wearing the yellow, trying to decide if I really want another one. I haven't even called R , so I don't know a thing. But I guess I better get on it. Ok, I want to know what do you and Terry think is so special about that JT watch? Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- September 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1412013947.23

Eric is next, it's been quite awhile since Brooke looked starry eyed at him. Between Brooke and Hope, I'm getting ill. What will tomorrows cliffhanger be? I'd love it Hope took another PG test and she wasn't after all. ETA: I really am getting ahead of myself. Cliffhanger tomorrow? It's not Friday, woe is me. Carry on gals, I'll be alright. Lol. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1412012687.453

Java, it's all I can do is NOT to order another Renato. I do like that orange strapped one, have too many pink now without buying another one. So there are only 6 of the orange that are left dangling there at that fantastic price. 40mm and that bold SS case looks great. I like the leather strap, no sizing with this one. Hmmm....I know $139 is a great price. I already have the green leather, yellow too. I hate to let a great sale go by. Hopefully enough gals order that it sells out. ;)) Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1411789086.07

Good to see you jazzy. A new car tomorrow??? What fun. Its an expensive thrill but what the heck. That's what you worked your whole life for, to buy what you want. Good for you. I'm tickled for you. :)) Yes, and fingers crossed for Aprimo also. XX Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1411663971.983

On 9/25/2014 JavaQueen said: Before I forget, Happy New Year to all of our Jewish friends. May this New Year bring you blessings of good health and happiness. Thx Java. I want to ditto the same. I just about forgot too. Won't be long and September is history. Can't believe how time flies. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1411519055.877

Quinn is full of shockers. I think the biggest shock of all is yet to happen. I bet Wyatt is not Bills son. Another Quinn trick. ....although I have to admit, Wyatt is more like Bill than Liam is.... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1411504851.817

.....how would Quinn know that Hope is PG??.....not unless she messed with her b/c pills!!!! I don't put anything past her. I thought at one time maybe Wyatt could be behind the pill switch too but I think not now. Well Hope certainly made her bed........ Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1411435302.36

i hope that Liam comes to his senses soon. After what he suggested to Hope, she will leave...I would think. She looks like she wouldn't even consider it. Liam will have no choice but to get over her. But Ivy being at Quinn's place, throws me. Looks like any place in B&B is just open, no doors locked or shut anywhere. Lol. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 402
1 2 3 4 ...402Next