Give Gorgeous
26 Members and 11670 Guests Online

jenagal's Activity

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS---OCTOBER 2014

In Jewelry Talk 1414639563.057

Well Java, I assume you didn't pick up your Abyss yet? Well tomorrow will be day 5 since I started wearing it. I have way too many watches, to wear just one this long. :((. I'm not taking it off tomorrow either. ;)) Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2014 (includes Spoilers)

In TV Talk 1414631039.617

I hadn't thought of both Caroline and Maya showing up pg. What a sad situation if this happens. And the plot thickens.................... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1414602211.55

Welcome to the thread Preds. It's funny that the guys watch this too. My BIL is addicted to this show also. I suppose he watched it with my sis long enough that it all made sense. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1414541548.74

LJ says that it will be a few weeks before she can get the Abyss sized? It was easy to size it, LJ. With my Android tool kit it has more than paid for itself. My jeweler doesn't realize that I am still buying.....lol. He only gets the battery replacements these days. Unless I get a ceramic, and I won't attempt those. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1414523523.92

Well the Abyss has been sized and I'm lovin her to death. Only one removable link left on each side. It fits great, not heavy or chunky feeling and the platinum MOP will never be a disappointment, not yet anyway. Hope Java loves hers and you and LJ have a perfect one. It's so much fun looking at a uncomplicated dial, not sub dials that I don't need anyway and therefore the right side of the case is not heavy with knobs. Ok, have a great day gals. I must get something done. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1414514478.567

Ridge clearly took advantage of younger Caroline and Maya is doing the same with Rick. Usually you don't see a guy walking away from a blooming affair but Ridge did. I give him credit for that. If he had not, how far would our star struck Caroline gone? But it should not have happened in the first place. Now Maya needs to be fired and NOW!! Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1414452655.503

Aub, I'm glad you love your two new watches. It's so much fun getting the new. Well LJ, you must have the Abyss now. What do you think? I finally unwrapped the bracelet and latch today. For some reason I'm not in the mood to size it. I better get in the mood, for I'm tired of wearing it with the rubber band trick. Continue Reading

Re: New questions they asked at the Doctor's office last week

In Health & Fitness 1414447637.95

On 10/26/2014 AutumnBlonde said: On 10/25/2014 Isabella 2 said: On 10/25/2014 jenagal said: I've been asked those questions for two years or more. I don't believe it's governments business who has guns in their house. I asked why she asked that and she said if I was depressed and had guns she would have to make a notification on it. Where it would go then, I do not know. I believe it's government getting into everything and some doctors just aren't doing it. The Affordable Care Act is requiring that an extensive social history be obtained from patients. So yes it absolutely is the government ... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1414444840.75

Well if I recall correctly Maya lost her child due to an accident after she adopted him out. She will be looking to replace him with Rick Jr. for sure. i can't stand to look at her any longer. Continue Reading

Re: New questions they asked at the Doctor's office last week

In Health & Fitness 1414292123.177

I've been asked those questions for two years or more. I don't believe it's governments business who has guns in their house. I asked why she asked that and she said if I was depressed and had guns she would have to make a notification on it. Where it would go then, I do not know. I believe it's government getting into everything and some doctors just aren't doing it. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 410
1 2 3 4 ...410Next