TSV(R) Preview
142 Members and 12066 Guests Online

jenagal's Activity

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- September 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1410925099.363

Wyatt says what he wants and quickly. He gets his point put across in a hurry. Liam will take the whole show tomorrow trying to get the fact out that Quinn did it and how. I could pull my hair out by the time he gets his point across. I hope that Hope reacts in a way that will make Liam want to go back to Ivy.....but I guess I'm dreaming. Never will happen Continue Reading

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS---SEPTEMBER 2014

In Jewelry Talk 1410834208.05

I didn't see anything I had to buy either. I must send in a watch for a new movement and that takes all the joy out to buying more. I hate it when a watch leaves me and makes a journey for repair. Will I ever see it again? I've had good turn around time with Renato before, First I must call them. We have things to discuss!!!!! I have an Invicta Akula that I have just been putting up with. The large second hand is stuck over numerical one. It will move ever so slightly back and forth, but no matter which button I push, it will not reset. Bummer. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1410833616.2

No matter how this turns out, Liam should be really ticked at Hope for not waiting and checking with him before she took off and married Wyatt. I hope he ends up with poor Ivy even though she feels terrible now that he just flew out of the room to see Hope. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1410735872.44

I agree, Aprimo white shoes in fall are out too. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1410716591.103

Aprimo, I used to feel funny wearing white anything after Labor Day. But back in the Midwest I notice that the white pants and handbags are discontinued but we keep wearing the white strapped watches and other white jewelry. So I get use out of my white leather or white ceramic watches all year long. Who ever dreamed up this white is for summer anyway, it's getting so that anything goes, as it should. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1410647121.81

Yes good luck to Jena is right. Somewhere I have a copy of that warr. Invoice stored on my computer. Not a printed copy to be found. Didn't have a printer then. I will find the invoice when I figure out which Beauty it is. SS w/purple CF dial. If I can't produce the warr.....I'm SOL I guess. Tonite the hunt begins. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1410628766.113

I took a look at that TSV and I like the fact that two chrono's would be used by me, the date and day. But its missing a second hand. :((. Normally the 3 chrono's are worthless to me. I don't own a gunmetal yet. Can you believe that? Oh I've ordered and cancelled many times but never got one. Now I must check my watches and prove me wrong.....senior moment...Lol. Hello to everyone, I sure haven't purchased a watch lately. But I have a "R" with a failing movement. Bummer. First time I've ever noticed a little chrono second hand doing a back and forth jig with itself. Loses 15 to 45 minutes ove... Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1410461489.237

I can see Hope getting PG. Not by some underhanded stuff by Quinn, but by Wyatt. He doesn't care what he does to get what he wants. Yes Hope and Wyatt deserve each other. And I also hope that Liam does turn Hope away. He now has Ivy whether he knows it yet or not. :)) Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1410459517.9

AFTER today if I see ever Wyatt again, it will be TOO soon!!! Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1410387775.64

Before???. I don't think anyone at Forrestor knew that Rick and Maya were a couple. Now being married to that foxy Caroline, (I didn't like her at first either) he would be a fool to divorce her for Maya. I'm getting so I can't stand her. Besides when Caroline realizes eventually that Maya is pursing Rick, she will shred her....lol. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 400
1 2 3 4 ...400Next