Fall Fashion Days
89 Members and 12841 Guests Online

jenagal's Activity

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- July 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1406639595.793

Well I dunno, I like that Ridge is getting in Bills face, he needs it. He's not the king and needs some wind taken out of his sails. Liam ought to wise up and ditch both of them. Wyatt is playing Hope like a fiddle and Liam has his shades on, as usual. I bet either Brooke gravitates towards Ridge or Deacon has a soft shoulder for her to cry on. Brooke can see now that Katie is right with I told you so. I am getting tired of this Wyatt and Hope ...Merry go Round. I just wish they would clean UP this Ridge. Scruffy, ughhhh. Continue Reading

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS. . . JULY 2014

In Jewelry Talk 1406556091.65

Thx Aprimo, Equss and LJ. Yes, I'm excited just like a new mommy I guess. Poor little animals, they need a good home. After I get vetted, they call and check you out, ya know....I,expect to make the 21/2 hr. Trip just to go get her. Anyway a good reason the get the car out on the road too. ........I took a look at the BIG sale at WOW just now and I came across that style 12814 in orange that you gals bought. I love it, esp. If its really as orange as it appears. Congrats again on your buys. Well on with our day. ;)) Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1406485950.613

Well LJ, I must say you have been propping up the economy much better than I. My next venture is a Humane Society pampered Poodle. My slush fund will now go to the animal world. I lost my 12 yr old pampered Poodle in April, time to give a good home to another Poodle. I've gone to the dogs gals. What can I say?? ;)) Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1406432321.86

On 7/26/2014 lavenderjunkie said: aprimo: enjoy the watch. Great buy. I bought an orange handbag today... guess I need that watch too. ETA: I bought one too. For that price, how could I resist. Thanks for reminding me there are other sources with better prices. O ......congrats,on your new orange watches gals. Well my orange dial bling Renato with wht leather strap and my orange leather strapped wht dial w/bling Renato also...will go with my persimmon Coach. For once I don't have to buy a color. Now all I have to do is wear them. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1406389726.883

Good morning gals. If 628-385 in ST/GT drops way down....(very hardly) it may be my last watch....;)) Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1406176659.68

Well I had a watch in my cart and just about ordered it....but I just couldn't do it. I looked down at my new wht ceramic Android and asked myself if I liked the one on order better? NO!! So I cancelled it and called it a night. I'm still in the NBZ! Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1406155128.883

Well Equss, there was a day the 35mm was too hugh for me. Seems like 38-40mm is the best now. Seems like my now 40mm ceramic is just perfect, weight and all. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1406149120.23

LJ, NO..NO...NO..and NO!!!!! ;)) I just got my wht ceramic Android sized and I love it totally. My neighbor gal friend loves it too. That turq. Dial and white is SHARP!! The two watches of which you speak, both are in my cart, and the purple 621-813 is my fav. The Gen doesn't trip my trigger. Of course I've never seen it live and that sells me many times. But I'm in the NBZ!!!! Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1406120603.993

Equss, I love your new Michele. Imitation is the best form of flattery and many of us own the Deco clone from Invicta. Enjoy your new beauty in good health. :)) Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1405990027.94

Well the Android came in, wrapped like a mummy. The turq dial is so pretty!! Another keeper. That's it. My collection has closed!! Ripleys believe It or not!! ;)) Continue Reading

Page 1 of 393
1 2 3 4 ...393Next