Spring Fashion Days
179 Members and 19946 Guests Online

jenagal's Activity

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- March 2015 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1425516672.84

Deacon would have to find work at Forrestors or Spencer's. Everyone on the show works there. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1425496131.197

C ya Steffy and take your bro Rick with ya. Steffy and Brooke certainly don't like being #2 with the guys. They have to be the one on top. I see that Caroline is still on her feet. Wow, I hope she's doing good and healing fast. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1425487425.833

Rick certainly needs to topple off his high position and fast. What an arrogant little boy in a mans body. Ughhhh. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1425355749.04

I'm so tired of seeing Brooke and her drunk acting. I think she better back off of Quinn. Quinn is something she has never had to,deal,with before. Although I enjoy Quinn getting in her face. Continue Reading

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS.......March 2015

In Jewelry Talk 1425348332.427

LJ, I see they are back up to $535. now. Good buy there. I think the rt will be a great choice. That would have been my pick too. ;)) Continue Reading

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS.......March 2015

In Jewelry Talk 1425346874.1

On 3/2/2015 Lavenderjunkie said: Heads up: 42mm Venom (626-137) with snake dial and strap, OTO Monday 6pm, $239. I've never seen this watch at anywhere near that price. Very striking. I ordered the GT/green. Wow, LJ just ordered the python look? I have a pyton strapped Glam Rock, really nice looking watch. Must be a 40mm at minimum. Looks more like 42. It must be a pyton strap for the scales seem to want to come up on the strap when worn or stored, in the wrapped position. So I lay it flat while storing and it's fine. At least it doesn't promote more scale lifting. But this Venom strap, I do... Continue Reading

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS - - - FEBRUARY 2015

In Jewelry Talk 1425051784.85

Good frosty morning here. -3, windchill -22. My dog didn't stay out long. I finally sized my LZ SS/GT and what a lovely hunk of a cuff bracelet that also tells time. So many watches, not enough space...yada yada yada. Lol. I've been spending my time on my new treadmill and watching the series 1 & 2 of the House of Cards. Now only if I had Netflix, I could watch the start of #3 tonight. What a great show. It's all keeping me away from watches....lol. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1424903610.157

Java, is your color the violet? Anyway I liked that one. LJ, do you still have the RT/ss LZ? I would have loved to ordered the LZ in the diam. version but BUT like in the past I have been disappointed in the Inv. diamonds and didn't want to pay that much extra for them. So I passed. I like the Invicta rosetone, Renato, I do not. So the choc. dial with their RT and diam. would have been nice, but for that price...not that nice. JMHO. ;)) Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- February 2015 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1424529963.18

If I were Ivy I would be livid. I'd really let Steffy have it, laying on top of Liam, pulling the female tricks, Ivy knows what she was doing. And after she sees to it that Steffy leaves, then Liam gets it because he was letting it go on and we know where this leads too. Ivy has a big day Monday, but will she do it? That attitude of Rick maybe will change now. But he and Maya, should be tossed.......jmho. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1424492811.287

#629-021 is available again @ $299.40. I looked earlier today and it was $835. Silver tone with GT still available. I love mine. Anyone still on the fence?? Terry, don't you love those big bracelet watches? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 431
1 2 3 4 ...431Next