TSV(R) Preview
24 Members and 12159 Guests Online

jenagal's Activity

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS---OCTOBER 2014

In Jewelry Talk 1414035515.733

Well Saturday Uncle Sam is delivering my Abyss. As usual, can't wait. :)). It's always so exciting.... Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1414024450.697

On 10/22/2014 lavenderjunkie said: My pink strap Renato has arrived. It had a plastic over the dial and crown, a crown stopper, and a plastic on the case back. I think it was a return, but it's in perfect condition and doesn't look like it was worn. I set the time and date and hopefully it will be good. White mop dial is very nice, with lots of color. It's not Anisha's return, the # on the back was different. I would have been happy to have her return. LJ, does it have a plastic covering over the dial like your orange? Mine didn't, and mine was running on perfect time. I know mine was a ret... Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2014 (includes Spoilers)

In TV Talk 1414014911.957

Well all I have to say is I hope that Maya. now sees Rick and Caroline in a real sexy embrace...and the sooner the better. I hope she gets booted, they don't need her....all did does is walk around and snoop. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1413948609.307

Well Java, there is one less SS in their inventory now. I can always send it back if it doesn't trip my trigger. But because as you say its an automatic, I don't have a shiny SS with a light colored dial. My one and only SS automatic is a Bulova Accrutron w/blk dial. Ok, zzzzzzzz time now. Continue Reading

Re: Y&R 's Gloria is heading to B&B!

In TV Talk 1413947257.253

So we have some new blood coming to BB? Good, we need more activity there. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1413946262.253

Well I'm starting to cave. I do think the SS is the sharpest....because of the highly finished SS. My YT Excursion is highly polished too and has a complicated dial, unlike this Abyss. What will I do??? Sell out SS please....save me. ....my TT Scuba saved me on buying another in the Abyss. I've got to go check on that TTV again....is it getting close to selling out? Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1413942639.67

Thx Loves, the show was ready to view when I went back later. I knew that Deacon would succumb to Quinn, only thing that will break that up is if the Mexican Police show up at the door. I am glad that Caroline cut it off where she did today. Now thx to Maya, Rick will be really upset when Caroline walks in. I'd like to see that meddling Maya gone or Rick would get smarter and not see her period!!!! Good show today. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1413928189.967

I could buy all three Abyss's also, they are really nice. It's a slug out between the YT and the TT. Granted the SS is right in there. But I don't have to make that agonizing decision because.........you know why.....I'm in the NBZ. :)) Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1413927991.113

Does anyone know what time of day that CBS.COM puts up todays show? I forgot to Video tape it today and I'm patiently waiting for it to appear on their website. I know I'm behind the times with a VCR but that's the way it is. TIA. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1413901232.173

With the Sunburst talk, today when I was looking for my brown Ceramic Karamica I stumbled across the Brown Sunburst. So the WOTD is the Renato Brown Sunburst. So pretty. I found the pink, red and brown. I forget what colors I missed. Hunter Green for one. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 409
1 2 3 4 ...409Next