Fall Fashion Clearance
91 Members and 15842 Guests Online

jenagal's Activity

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS. . . AUGUST 2014

In Jewelry Talk 1408501577.857

I've been watching the Dooney show. I bet LJ has been also. The quilted Florentine Shopper looks interesting. A236540. Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- August 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1408474152.34

I sure enjoyed the way Ridge went after Quinn....lol. Yes they could clean him up better. What are they thinking? Ridge sure doesn't demand this is the way he wants to look??? I also want to see the expression on Hopes face when she comes face to face with Liam. Ivy better be hanging on him. Hopes loss is Ivy s gain!! Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1408416754.31

Remember way back when Liam and Hope got married and when they came home they did NOT sign the papers. Hope was upset with Liam then and wouldn't sign. So they were never officially married. WELL>>>>> here we go again. If she is having second thoughts, then lets not sign the papers. I'm still thinking it was a dream of some sort. But I never seem to figure out the writers. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1408404963.533

Ok, the way I see it now is.....did you notice that last scene where Wyatt walked up to a very somber Hope sitting on that park bench? They got up and sadly walked off together??? She wasn't wearing any ring(s)?????? I still think we are in for a surprise......what was the purpose of that scene?? I'm thinking they aren't married, she's been day dreaming on that bench. Wyatt looks sad because Hope IS sad. Well I may watch this again. Something here isn't jiving.... Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1408325451.403

Well the Jason Taylor Morganite is being presented at the grand sale price of $998.96. It is neat but I'll continue to sit on my hands. They will never drop that down to where I will buy it. :((. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1408291943.57

Lol LJ, I remember when I first checked on those...those. .. Renato's. A slippery slope....I agree that JT will never come enough so we are safe... Lol. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1408244774.043

Kendy was wearing the JT Morganite tonight and it looked gorgeous. LJ, did you see it?? If they put it on a great sale, we might break down and both buy it. ;)) Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1408162746.823

Well I betcha that Deacon found and disarmed her gun. He either put blanks in or took the bullet(s) out. He's street smart too! Monday ought to be a good day, all the way around. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1408113902.183

If Hope did run off with Wyatt and his big mouth and never getting on the phone for an explanation from Liam, then she deserves what she gets. What an air head. Like,Liam,said, I was late one time and she runs off with Wyatt? He knows what he's dealing with but loves her just the same. What will the cliff hanger for today be? Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1408073552.533

LJ, really nice. But..but I loved the one I returned better. It finally sold out, never to return I guess. #622-798. $448.47. Was sorry I returned it but it was still too many $$$.. Continue Reading

Page 1 of 396
1 2 3 4 ...396Next