TSV(R) Preview
93 Members and 17833 Guests Online

jenagal's Activity

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- January 2015 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1422145701.65

When I saw Thursdays footage of Rick shooting the gun into that room, and it showed Ridge looking over at Rick and giving him a wink....I knew this was probably a dream somehow. Whether it turns out to be a drunken fantasy or what, I don't believe we have a real shooting here. TG. So after the long over the weekend wait, we'll open up Monday to life goes on...... I wish that Brooke would get irate and really come down on Rick and try to straighten him out. Monday ought to be interesting but I don't believe we had a real shooting. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1421885903.33

I would think that with Brooke home, Rick wouldn't be so inclined to shoot anyone. What if he accidentally shoots Brooke, why Bill will fall all over himself to help her? It will,happen at Friday's show close....you can bet on that. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1421803263.173

On 1/20/2015 maryebrown said: $Bill is a bullying thug... I think he also "fathered" Rick, too ! Too??? I don't believe he fathered Wyatt. I bet that is yet to come out in this storyline. Quinn pulled another one on Bill. No proof, just her say so??? Give me a break!! Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1421780754.843

Wel when Rick gets up, PASTE him again, Liam....grrrrr. Continue Reading

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS - - - JANUARY 2015

In Jewelry Talk 1421707808.913

LJ, I can't wait for you to get your latest LZ. I hope I didn't make a mistake by not buying it. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1421677352.867

Happy Birthday Java. I wish you all the best. I'm late getting here because I lost yesterday because of the flu. Wick*ed!!! I pray for both you and DJF. Stay well. It wouldn't let me post because of wick*ed and then it double posted. Now what's wrong with w.i.c.k.e.d? Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1421677352.167

Happy Birthday Java. I wish you all the best. I'm late getting here because I lost yesterday because of the flu. Wick*ed!!! I pray for both you and DJF. Stay well. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1421550022.603

I didn't see any watch shows but I did size my YT GD Grn dial. I end up taking out 6 links. Looks like two more could come out but I'm not sosure about that. Anyway all sized now and a drawer full of dead soldiers ready to go to the jeweler when ever I can finally get there. I have never left my watches so I make sure I don't have more than 7. I've got at least 10 now. What a headache. I'm going to see if I can't find that Android ceramic you were walking about. Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1421434637.827

Ridge cleans up really well. I like it.?? Continue Reading

In TV Talk 1421367545.133

Sounds like a Friday nights cliff hanger to me!!! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 427
1 2 3 4 ...427Next