Maxi Dresses
59 Members and 9417 Guests Online

jenagal's Activity

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS--APRIL 2014

In Jewelry Talk 1398215344.813

Lianne, I hope your néw Celano is perfect also. I agree with LJ, it needs checking out to be sure. Welcome into the group. We love to spend someone else's $$$. ;)). If I didn't follow this thread, I'd own a lot less watches....:)) Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1398182151.807

I was out of town all day yesterday so I was out of range. Jazzy good to hear from you and what a scare. Seems like as we get older, more of those show up. I'm glad it was only a blip on your radar. Looking at your pics, If that pink Rotator showed up at my door and at that price it would have been a keeper for sure. Why didn't I grab one when the grabbing was good. Rats. As much as I love the pink JT, TOOOO many $$$, I must get to returning it and get it out of here. It could easily be a keeper. I forget what was the OTO on that Rotator? I'm going back to see if any are available and for wha... Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1398047224.243

Ok LJ, I unscre'wed the pushers even further and pushed real hard and they work fine. Sheesh. Now I see what you mean about the wobbly stem, it does move in there, not stable. I love Invicta's rosetone, beautiful shade. With the pink leather strap it really is gorgeous. Hopefully I can send it back...........:(( Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1398039969.187

Hopefully everyone has had a Happy Passover and Easter. I just looked over all the Invicta's on the shows tonite and all I see that I find interesting is,the JT SAS that I already have here. I decided to try setting the chrono's and found they don't work. I unscre..wed them and pushed them in and nothing. So I did the same with the stem. All loose and chrono's won't change to working or reset. Reading the generic book doesn't help. Too expensive of a watch for them NOT to work even if I never use them. This all translates back to ...needs returning. I was relenting but back it goes. Unless so... Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1397962706.783

On 4/19/2014 lavenderjunkie said: Jena: guess the pink JT Specialty didn't make you socks roll up and down. Since Terry loves her SS/blue so much, I thought the pink one would be more special than the one I got. Anyway I've decided to return the goldtone one. I like the watch and I wanted the watch for it's complexity and engineering. But it's just too expensive a watch if I don't love the look. It's not that I didn't know what I was getting or what it would look like. But someone in the flesh, it's not that special. My other JT, the SAN III has an amazing mop dial. The dial on the Specialty ... Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1397931402.637

On 4/19/2014 lavenderjunkie said: aubnwa: s. Jena: please let me know your reaction when your pink JT SAS arrives. Well it arrived and was shocked about the size of the box. Then I realized I was the proud new owner of a big honkin 3slot box I didn't want......bummer. Now the watch is nice...but not close to being worth the money to me. Why $120. must just go to JT for his name on it, and I don't really know who he is...bummer. $300 or less I'd keep it but many things I don't like about it. I s/n have tried it in the first place because I don't like the chrono's anymore, the pushers all on t... Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1397918843.197

On 4/19/2014 aprimo said: Ladies, are my posts showing up under the name "aubnwa"? I am "aprimo" and my name still shows that way on my computer. But it looks like Java & LavJ both replied to my post showing my new watches and addressed me as "aub" and "aubnwa". It's OK I guess, I'm just curious if my name is showing up incorrectly to others on the site. Also, I have a question for those of you that have the Android Rotator. Does yours make noise when the rotor spins? Aprimo, your name is showing up fine. Java and LJ must have been in a hurry. :)) LJ, I'll be sure and let you all know. I... Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1397911201.777

I don't like where this storyline is going with Oliver. I hope also,he falls for Ally and doens't become the creep he is turning into. Continue Reading

In Jewelry Talk 1397770252.95

LJ, I hope I feel the same way. I'm perfectly content with my Renato and would love to save the $$ on that JT. Saturday I will know. Continue Reading

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- April 2014 (includes spoilers)

In TV Talk 1397749821.1

I don't know but in my lifetime every time I held a job or position, I had to be there.....life on hold. These people ought to go back to work and earn an honest dollar. But then the soap would be borrrrring, right?? Continue Reading

Page 1 of 374
1 2 3 4 ...374Next