Labor Day Weekend Clearance
18 Members and 8562 Guests Online

Louisa May's Activity

Re: CHIA PETS---VACUUMING, AND RERUNS!

In Q Did What? 1400025006.713

Oh Em Gee! This was just hysterical! QVC should hire you to keep these boards alive. Continue Reading

Re: May 14 HSN Scrapbooking Shows

In Scrapbooking 1399901401.217

My guess is the Evolution will not be as popular as expected . . . and so the "Paper Crafting Essentials" programs will be half hour to 45 minutes infomercials for it. Continue Reading

Re: Anna Griffin Books-Worth The Price??

In Scrapbooking 1396614436.823

Ginormous, For Anna's latest book, be patient. Because it was so popular, they will bring more in, as they usually do with Anna's items that sell out. I'm betting it will be back in a month or so. It is so beautiful and may help you get back into scrapbooking! Continue Reading

Re: Anna Griffin Books-Worth The Price??

In Scrapbooking 1396013483.37

I had to chime in again since I received the book: It is gorgeous! Beautiful enough to be a coffee table art book. The instructions are detailed, and the techniques versatile --good for other styles. The samples are photographed close-up so you can see every perfect detail. So much thought and effort went into this book. Definitely worth the price! Continue Reading

Re: Daily Deal Sites

In Scrapbooking 1395927103.23

Pick Your Plum I knew about, but The Plaid Barn was new to me. I loved their deals and tried to buy one of those beautiful Aztec sweaters. Both choices were sold out in my size. I also liked some of their paper crafting items, but I already bought too much on HSN's craft day and at Club Scrap's sale. Thanks for the tip! Continue Reading

Re: HSN Show

In Scrapbooking 1395751123.137

I have a ton of Anna's embossing folders and also her dies. They all work fine in my Big Shot. I have also used them with Cuttlebugs at crops, and they work just as well. Continue Reading

Re: HSN Show

In Scrapbooking 1395750964.467

I have a ton of Anna's embossing folders and also her dies. They fit fine in my Big Shot. Continue Reading

Re: What is with HSN Camera Operators?

In Scrapbooking 1395689677.35

Ladies, thank you very much. I'm headed over to HSN's boards. Continue Reading

Re: What is with HSN Camera Operators?

In Scrapbooking 1395683266.627

On 3/24/2014 Krimpette said: I see your point. Now, if only the HSN camera folks read the QVC forums!!! ( They do read QVC forums. The companies are linked financially. HSN issues/products are discussed regularly here on QVC's forums., which may be why HSN no longer has its own forums. Continue Reading

What is with HSN Camera Operators?

Last Reply by Glor46er 1396028294.223 | Started by Louisa May in Scrapbooking

Periodically I complain online about HSN's camera work. What is it with these people? Here's Anna, all talent and efficiency, making a card. The camera focuses on her work just until she puts on the final touches, then pans away toward a shot including the host, and we never see the final card. I can't count the number of times this happens over the years, and it makes me angry every time. It's dismissive of the process with definite implications of "oh, who cares about this old lady stuff?" Listen up, camera people, and treat these efforts with the same respect you give men cleaning gr... Continue Reading

Page 1 of 10
1 2 3 4 ...10Next