TSV(R) Preview
121 Members and 11238 Guests Online

Louisa May's Activity

Re: Shop HQ improving? No. Just no.

In Fashion Talk 1413421161.6

I like the clothes I purchased from ShopHQ a lot. And frankly I LOVE the prices. So I'm not wishing for more expensively trained hosts, beautiful sets and high production costs. Continue Reading

Re: Linea Byzantine Mosaic Print Top - SNEAK PEEK

In Linea 1412890961.86

On 10/9/2014 GraceCO said: On 10/9/2014 Louisa May said: Thanks, everyone! When I searched for the item number, it said "sold out." Louisa May, for some reason, and maybe it's a quirk of QVC's database, but once a number is assigned to an item (but before that item is available for purchase), when you search by that item number, it shows that it is "sold out." When an item is actually sold out, the messaging is completely different--you see photos and a sentence saying "it's no longer available." Hope that roundabout explanation helps--that "sold out" message confused me for awhile, too! Th... Continue Reading

In Linea 1412859532.793

Thanks, everyone! When I searched for the item number, it said "sold out." Continue Reading

In Linea 1412823210.69

Abosolutely gorgeous! And sold out. Continue Reading

Re: Orchid Explore vs Scan n cut

In Scrapbooking 1412699122.217

I don't have either machine, but the TV/VIMLEO (you can stream it online) program "Scrapbook Soup" is one long commercial for the Brother Scan n Cut. You can see it demonstrated with explanations here: http://scrapbooksouptv.com/ I know it's not the same as a personal testimonial, and you might find reviews on it at HSN.com. They sold it a few months ago. I'm not an expert, but the Brother looks superior in many ways. Continue Reading

Re: I am so sick of being insulted!

In Fashion Talk 1412641078.127

Trends change in standards of beauty like everything else. The standard of beauty is now taller. Models, as far as I know, have always been taller than average women. But now "tall is beautiful" for everyone. So be it. I'm short too. You can be hurt to realize we're not in the gorgeous category in mass opinion. Or you can let it roll off. I believe how we view ourselves determines how others will see us in our individual lives. So to the OP, don't nurse your hurt. Feeling good about yourself is the best revenge: Get the good feeling about yourself first, and then watch how others ... Continue Reading

Re: Most of Martha Stewart on Clearance on HSN

In Scrapbooking 1412636892.093

i wondered the same thing. Presentations of her products have become weaker and weaker over the past year or so, and I thought she might have a contract that was ending. I like her products and will be sorry if she leaves. Continue Reading

Re: today's special on Oct. 7

In Scrapbooking 1412450948.353

My first thought: Does it come with body lotion? My second: Are they marketing to idiots? Continue Reading

Re: Has Anyone Ever Unmounted Their Wooden Stamps?

In Scrapbooking 1411583681.693

I unmounted my wood mounted background and decorative stamps to make them easier to use, not because of storage issues (although that helped). I need to be able to use my stamp press and clear acrylic blocks for background and decorative stamps. I continue to buy focal stamps mounted, because I prefer them when I'm not stamping directly on a design, or when I don't care within fractions of inches where the stamp hits. But for lining up designs or getting a decorative element just right, I need to see clearly where I am. I keep my wood mounted stamps in hanging shoe bags the kind with tr... Continue Reading

Re: I combined my multiple Anna Griffin card kits. Dare I toss the boxes they came in?

In Scrapbooking 1410731313.127

I recently was overwhelmed by the good boxes I'd been keeping for several years, and I tossed them. My new mantra is use them in one year or out they go. If you can't use them to put birthday or Christmas gifts in this year, I'd seriously think about recycling them or giving them away. I know exactly how you feel! Continue Reading

Page 1 of 11
1 2 3 4 ...11Next