Honored Contributor

Re: Shop HQ improving? No. Just no.

On 10/12/2014 Pook said:

By not spending big bucks on fancy sets maybe that is why their prices - especially shipping can be lower!

Shipping is lower? I don't think so.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Not lower....free shipping days. All products are free shipping on these days.

Super Contributor

i buy 1 day it is here in 3 and the ship to me is very fair. GREAT PACKING AND NO PROBLEMS

Respected Contributor

On 10/15/2014 bluegrassbaby said:
On 10/15/2014 BOYINTX said:

i buy 1 day it is here in 3 and the ship to me is very fair. GREAT PACKING AND NO PROBLEMS

Do they use those plastic bags? Thanks...

I don't think i have ever gotten a plastic bag from them.

Honored Contributor

I don't think I've ever seen free s/h all day from ShopHQ unless you have a ShopHQ credit card. Then on a regular basis they offer free s/h.

I've rec'd clothing from ShopHQ that came in a plastic bag.

Valued Contributor

On 10/11/2014 moonchilde said:
On 10/11/2014 milly said:

Haven't purchased any clothes from ShopNBC but their hosts need a lot of improvement. They have some very strange hosts.

They do indeed. I suspect that they've never considered spending $$ in hiring more professional-appearing/acting hosts. They appear to have never thought it was important. But I don't want someone who comes across as a grocery checker or insurance salesman selling to me on a shopping channel, in a visual medium. Not that people with those professions can't look good, but good-everyday is not as attention-getting as professional. There is just a difference. Their male hosts are better than their female hosts. So many of their female hosts leave me with "what were they thinking?"

Oh boy do they EVER. Allison Wagner {Waggoner???} has a real disconnect with what she is thinking vs. what she says--it's painful to watch/listen to her. she is definitely NOT an on air person. The models? No. and that's all I'm gonna say. But I think you get my drift....

Contributor

I bought three Kate & Mallory drape front cardigans last year in three colors. Absolutely love them and wear them all the time. I got purple, grey and teal. Went back to get a black one, and they were all sold out. Smiley Sad( That is all that I have purchased.

Contributor

I like the clothes I purchased from ShopHQ a lot. And frankly I LOVE the prices. So I'm not wishing for more expensively trained hosts, beautiful sets and high production costs.

Super Contributor

that one blond is too wild and loud. I cannot remember her name. I turn it.

Now one gal is adorable and beautiful...a pleasure to watch Long dark hair, on with Suzanne at times. If ---- ends up their I can see a problem

Regular Contributor

Sorry, but I like Shophq. Got a great dutch oven with a wrought iron holder/stand that would compare to a LA Crueset for $68. I like some or the clothes, although I think HSN has best choices for that, and especially shoes. Additionally, almost everything is on easy pay. QVC is very tight when it comes to that. I also use Skinn Cosmetics and Isomers so...