Esteemed Contributor

Re: Linea Byzantine Mosaic Print Top - SNEAK PEEK

On 10/9/2014 Louisa May said:

Thanks, everyone! When I searched for the item number, it said "sold out."

This is a sneak peek brought here from the designer's own website The items are not yet in inventory and won't be until closer to the show dateSmiley Surprisedctober 27, 2014 6:00-7AM, 1PM-3PM.

Someone will most certainly post here when the items are up for order!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Wow, love this top, in all colors. Choosing just one would be hard to do (I usually don't get more than 1 when it is a distinctive print). Also, although I am not a poncho type person, I find I am drawn to this one. I am hoping these all post very early, as I will be out of town and with limited to no access to internet during the week prior to his show, will be in flight during his show, and fear my sizes will be sold out before I get a chance to see them. I will set my dvr so I can drool and wish.

This show could be a blood bath unless people have ordered early.

And, I had made a statement that I was done shopping till Spring...famous last words, lol.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

On 10/8/2014 Mustangshar said: I think I have to get one.......Smiley Happy. After all,Louis is having the show on my Birthday, Oct. 27! I have to buy everything, it's my birthright , yes?

Early Happy Birthday Shar, mine is just a few days later than yours. If I can place an order early, maybe I could have my goodies on my birthday. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

On 10/9/2014 Berylkj said:

My birthday is October 1st but I celebrate all month long. Linea keeps coming and coming.

And, Happy Birthday to you also. I like the way you think.

Respected Contributor

Louisa May, for some reason, and maybe it's a quirk of QVC's database, but once a number is assigned to an item (but before that item is available for purchase), when you search by that item number, it shows that it is "sold out." When an item is actually sold out, the messaging is completely different--you see photos and a sentence saying "it's no longer available."

Hope that roundabout explanation helps--that "sold out" message confused me for awhile, too!

Respected Contributor

O......M.....G. Louis has outdone himself with this one.

Valued Contributor

On 10/8/2014 Sheesh said:
On 10/8/2014 Mustangshar said: I think I have to get one.......Smiley Happy. After all,Louis is having the show on my Birthday, Oct. 27! I have to buy everything, it's my birthright , yes?

Absopositutely!

So it is written, so it shall be.

Contributor

On 10/9/2014 GraceCO said:

Louisa May, for some reason, and maybe it's a quirk of QVC's database, but once a number is assigned to an item (but before that item is available for purchase), when you search by that item number, it shows that it is "sold out." When an item is actually sold out, the messaging is completely different--you see photos and a sentence saying "it's no longer available."

Hope that roundabout explanation helps--that "sold out" message confused me for awhile, too!

Thank you, GraceCo. I'm a long time QVC shopper but am not familiar with sneak peek procedure. I make a point of not looking at QVC's sneak peek emails for just this reason: Now, I have to have that gorgeous top!

Respected Contributor

On 10/9/2014 GraceCO said:

Thank you, GraceCo. I'm a long time QVC shopper but am not familiar with sneak peek procedure. I make a point of not looking at QVC's sneak peek emails for just this reason: Now, I have to have that gorgeous top!

You and me both! Love it in Clay and Mulberry and that fabric is wonderful. The top will be presented on the next Linea show, Oct 27th, but it may be available for sale sooner than that. If you keep checking this forum, someone will post when it's available to order. Hope you get exactly what you want!

Trusted Contributor

What a beautiful print. All of the prints Louis does are unique and just stunning. I have two of the poly/span tops and just can't bring myself to purchase another despite the wonderful print. I try to like them but they stick to me in the summer and are cold at other times of the year. I can't get used to that slickery feeling against my skin. I envy those of you that feel comfortable in that fabric. I so wish these print tops were cotton or rayon or some combination of the two.