Contributor

Most of Martha Stewart on Clearance on HSN

I was checking the other site and noticed that most of Martha Stewart items are on clearance. They even have the auto ship frame cartridges that just shipped in September on clearance. I called them because I received them and was charged the $29.95, but are now on clearance for $14.95. I have only had them for 2 weeks. They refunded me $8.99 and gave me the rest of the difference in Spendable KA$H.

I wonder if she is going to be leaving HSN.

Contributor

Re: Most of Martha Stewart on Clearance on HSN

i wondered the same thing. Presentations of her products have become weaker and weaker over the past year or so, and I thought she might have a contract that was ending. I like her products and will be sorry if she leaves.

Regular Contributor

There's a Martha Stewart 50% off clearance show on at 2am ET tonight. Doesn't sound good for Martha, does it?

Valued Contributor

They showed a commercial during that show or just before it where Martha was saying there were lots of new things coming up. At least I think that's what she said, it was late{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Regular Contributor

On 10/7/2014 mewsmomtoo said:

They showed a commercial during that show or just before it where Martha was saying there were lots of new things coming up. At least I think that's what she said, it was late{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Yes, I saw that too! Maybe they're just clearing out old stock to make room for new stuff. Some of those painting kits of hers have been around for a few years now.

Frequent Contributor

I hope they are just clearing out stuff. I did manage to take advantage of the clearance sale with her punches. I really like her punches.

Regular Contributor

There were some awesome deals on punches. I bought an embellishment kit for 50% off, $19.99 down to $9.99. Sweet!

Anything Martha Stewart at 50% off is a "good thing"!!

Valued Contributor

That's the truth! You may have seen in another thread that I swore I was not going to buy anything, but I ended up buying the MS 10-Piece Doily Punch set and I am really excited to get it. It was also 50% off.

I first became aware of MS when she did a Thanksgiving special. It was filmed in her house and she picked the herbs fresh from her garden. I was so impressed. That was the show where I learned how cranberries are harvested. That was an eye opener{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I guess I thought they were picked off of bushes.

I'm sure that show was from the 80's. I remember her kitchen had all this green milk glass. Since then she has become vastly more wealthy - have you ever seen her Maine house? She bought it and it came with all the original tablecloths, lacework etc. or she asked that those items be included They are incredible!

I would like to be Martha for a week just to see what it is like - she even "grows" her own honey now!

Regular Contributor

I'm wondering if Martha is leaving too. I've been purchasing her paint on sale and I'm going broke but Ive price compared and you can't beat those prices and they're sellin out. So it's almos like I have to buy it now or never. And I love to paint. Especially the newer chalk paints and different ways to do things. I enjoy new ways to create. But I don't like when QVC or hsn brings in someone and then they leave. Especially after I've invested a ton of my money.
Valued Contributor

I went to the HSN Craft forum and asked them if MS was still going to be on HSN. They gave me a generic answer which isn't surprising, but I like that at least you can ask the question and get an answer. Their answer was that MS is still a member of the HSN family, but that they have no information regarding upcoming appearances. Guess we just wait and see like we always do!