Respected Contributor

TJ Maxx is loaded with Philosophy shower gels. 16 oz bottles.....I found eight different scents. All sealed and pristine. 

Valued Contributor

Yes my TJ Maxx also has lots of Philopsphy shower gels and perfume (even fresh cream) and I saw a few Peace Love World pieces too. 

Trusted Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

TJ Maxx is loaded with Philosophy shower gels. 16 oz bottles.....I found eight different scents. All sealed and pristine. 

@Regal Bee

Eight scents ... you are so lucky!  I don't have a TJ's close by but the Marshall's near me has a couple scents once in a while.  But usually the same ones all the time - Crispy Marshmallow Bars and Vanilla Birthday Cake.  That is pretty much all they have had for months, if that.  I would love to find a Gingerbread Man and a Lemon Custard.  What scents did you buy?

Respected Contributor

@itsmetoo  I know.....I was just amazed. They must have just gotten in a huge shipment. I got the Marshmallow Bars, Animal Crackers and the Sage and Citrus. 

I ordered the Gingerbread Man TSV for myself........I am totally bad. Smiley Embarassed

Trusted Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

@itsmetoo  I know.....I was just amazed. They must have just gotten in a huge shipment. I got the Marshmallow Bars, Animal Crackers and the Sage and Citrus. 

I ordered the Gingerbread Man TSV for myself........I am totally bad. Smiley Embarassed

@Regal Bee

Those are all good ones - enjoy!

I debated about getting the Gingerbread Man TSV but didn't really want the spritz (I'm very sensitive to lingering scents) so instead I opted for the set of two Gingerbread Man 32 oz body washes.  At $20 each they are a steal too!

Respected Contributor

@itsmetoo  You were really smart about this.

The perfume/cologne lasts too long on me.....I could still smell it after six hours. It is lovely but I am also just too sensitive. My sister will love it. 

Trusted Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

@itsmetoo  You were really smart about this.

The perfume/cologne lasts too long on me.....I could still smell it after six hours. It is lovely but I am also just too sensitive. My sister will love it. 

@Regal Bee

I'm sorry it didn't work for you but feel better now knowing I made the right decision for myself.  It was really hard for me to pass on this deal!