Regular Contributor

Falling in Love creme or lotion? Advice needed

Can you philosophy girls out there give me some advice on which one smells better in your opinion? I only have the whipped version and it's nice but I was wondering if I should try the lotion (I think there are two types??) because it might be softer--because sometimes the creme has a sour ****** to it. Any advice would be appreciated! 

Super Contributor

Re: Falling in Love creme or lotion? Advice needed

I read ingredients first .... the scent is secondary.   The lotion contains parabens, the whipped does not.   Perhaps others can attest to the scent for which you are asking.  I have written to Philosophy mentioning they tout their product(s) as sometimes pure and natural.  Glycols and parabens are cheap synthetics, and thus should not be in a product at their price points.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't have the cream and the lotion in Falling in Love, I have Summer Grace. I don't notice any difference in the scents. I tend to prefer the lotion in the pump because it sits on the edge of my tub and I can apply it quickly and easily right out of the shower without worrying about opening and closing a tub and reaching my hand inside. I don't like big tubs of product in general. If my skin is extra dry I add a few drops of oil to the product in my hand and that gives me more moisture.

Respected Contributor

I prefer the Falling in Love lotion.

Respected Contributor

My favorite is the “luminous” body cream in the jar.

Esteemed Contributor

I use both.  Usually the creme on the upper body and lotion on the lower.  Good spray of spritz, then EDP.  They all smell good, to me.

One of my favorites.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

I love the creams more as they feel so good, but I do also like the lotions. I have used both and like both...I just think that the cream feels more decadent!!!!!