Frequent Contributor

In my experience only the 'gelee' formulas really bubble very much. They are Gingerbread Man and Bubbly. The creamy formulas and scented gels don't bubble up much. These two can be used as a bubble bath if you add enough under running water.

Well, I wish they hadn't presented it as "Bubble Up" and showed all those peeople creating bubbles and taking bubble baths. I guess I'll use the ones from the first batch as soap and cancel the remainder. 

Frequent Contributor

This makes sense. I've been trying all four of the scents that I received for weeks, but they don't make bubbles--only soap scum. 

There is also a warning on the bottle that "PROLONGED EXPOSURE COULD CAUSE IRRITATION TO SKIN AND URINARY TRACT." This is definitely something new, and very scary. I have a very old bottle of Ice Cream Man, and it doesn't have this--the ingredients list is also very different. The new list is SCARY.

I will not be buying again.

Trusted Contributor

@Hello Operator Respectfully, it is not a "new" warning. It has been around on philosophy products and other bubble bath products. These types of products when used as a bubble bath can cause irritation and UTIs. 

Honored Contributor

Arent the 3 in Ones touted as a Shower Gel, Shampoo and bubble bath??

Honored Contributor

Re: Bath gels not bubbling

[ Edited ]

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@Hello Operator Respectfully, it is not a "new" warning. It has been around on philosophy products and other bubble bath products. These types of products when used as a bubble bath can cause irritation and UTIs. 

@FlyersGirl , 

You are correct. Cristina Carlino spoke about this on air years ago, and said young children should not be given bubble baths with Philosophy,  or any other bubble bath products. 

All of my Philosophy 3 in 1's old and new have this statement on them. It is NOT new.