Honored Contributor

Re: A555634 Back from the vault shower gels

@FlyersGirl 

Free shipping in Sunday (9/18), so I'm getting my Egg Nog then!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife I am so glad you will be able to get these with free shipping! I love old fashioned egg nog too! ❤

Super Contributor

@Tissyanne So excited to see that the original Eggnog is back! Too bad they didn't offer this as a duo at the lower price point ... while I would not want two 32oz bottles of every scent, Eggnog would be the scent that I actually would!

How have you been? It's been a long time, nice to see you here!

Any hope they will bring Crispy Marshmallow Bars back? I would be a trio of 32oz in that scent 😂
Honored Contributor

@cal-gal ,

Hello, it is nice to see you. I have been well, how about you? 

I am very happy with the return of eggnog, and I am already enjoying mine. I bought two more when the free shipping event started yesterday. Heidi from Philosophy said when this is gone it won't be back. At least not that she knows of. 

I agree that the pricing for this could have been better. I think they know we will pay it as it is a beloved scent. 

I hope you have a wonderful fall, and enjoy your eggnog. 

Honored Contributor

I just ordered the Egg Nog with free shipping!  Otherwise, shipping to Hawaii would have been $13.47.  Nope, not gonna' do it anymore.  I can always count on Philosophy to have free shipping with HI included!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

@Tissyanne, I am doing okay 😊 Glad you were able to order 3 bottles of the Eggnog!

Sadly, I got tied up with deadlines at work, and when I went to place my order a few days ago, they were already sold out. 😥