Trusted Contributor

A555634 Back from the vault shower gels

[ Edited ]

Hot Cocoa, Caramel Apple and EggNog. $31 p!us $3.50 shipping. 

Honored Contributor

Re: A555634 Back from the vault shower gels

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

Hot Cocoa, Caramel Apple and EggNog. $31 p!us $3.50 shipping. 

FlyersGirl:  Thank you!!!! I am obsessed with Eggnog and have been eagerly awaiting for this return.  Just ordered 2.

Trusted Contributor

@FlyersGirl Thank you for the heads up you made my day!! Ordered 3 Eggnog and 1 Caramel Apple. I am so happy, and my family is going to be happy on Christmas morning!

I received a qvc gift card for my birthday this year and saved it to treat myself to Eggnog so 2 are for me!! Yay!!! 

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Super Contributor

@FlyersGirl  Thank you for the heads up!  I have never tried any of these.  I'm thinking about getting the Caramel Apple.  I might like the Egg Nog too.  Have you tried all of these "flavors"?

Trusted Contributor

@LovePhil Yes, I have tried and love all of them. My CC is smoking! 

If I have to rate them, I would pick Egg Nog as my favorite ( this is the original Egg Nog, not the spiced version that they also made for awhile. I wasn't crazy about the spiced version). Second favorite, but a close second is Caramel Apple (if they stick to the same formula as they did when this first came out you can really smell the buttery caramel notes along with the apple scent) and Hot Cocoa last. Hot cocoa has been around a couple of times. 

Hope you enjoy whatever you decide!

Super Contributor

@FlyersGirl  Thank you!  I think I'm going to order the Caramel Apple and the Egg Nog.  I want to order several of the Caramel Apple as gifts but  maybe I'll wait til I receive mine or see how the reviews are.  Free shipping would be nice but looks like that's not going to happen until the 23rd.  They might be sold out by then.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FlyersGirl , @LovePhil 

I ordered the eggnog, and will be ordering more if they don't sell out. I still have the Caramel apple in an 8 ounce, and it has remained true to the scent. Edited to add: this one really smells true to a caramel apple, with rich caramel notes. 

I am not as fond of the chocolate 3 in 1's that are offered. I am sure I have had the hot cocoa, but I don't remember it.

Heidi said yesterday on her Facebook page that it will be September 23rd before free shipping is offered on Philosophy products again. 

I wish the eggnog had been offered in a duo. 

Super Contributor

@Tissyanne  The price went up also.  I wonder if that's going to be the new price for the 32oz bottles.  Ordering several without free shipping is costly.  

If they were offered in a duo the shipping would be less.

I'm going to place an order and order more if I like the scents.  I usually get my orders pretty fast.

Honored Contributor

@LovePhil ,

I edited my last post to add my description of the caramel apple. 

I agree that it is costly to buy multiples this way, especially without free shipping. 

If the eggnog and caramel apple remain the same formula as before they are definitely excellent ones. 

I hope you enjoy yours, and maybe these will still be available on the 23rd. Really, that is pretty soon.