Trusted Contributor

7/6/23 One day only item, Baby Grace set, and Bubbly is back

Since it is birthday month, there is free shipping on all philosophy and new stuff appearing throughout the month.

A couple of new things:

A611664

philosophy best of skin & bath discovery 6-piece set $69.98 (this item is TODAY only) 

A611672

philosophy head-to-toe baby grace fragrance layering set $59.94(this includes a Spritz, but Heidi has mentioned in a chat that the fragrance will be back before Christmas) 

A294372

philosophy super-size holiday shower gel duo $39.96 (this is where Bubbly can be found)

Honored Contributor

Re: 7/6/23 One day only item, Baby Grace set, and Bubbly is back

@FlyersGirl , Thank you for this information.  I prefer the 32 ounce size. I ordered bubbly just now. 

I am glad to see some of the baby grace available.  The spritz has not been offered for quite some time. The style extender smells so good. I ordered this set. 

I am enjoying the show with Ali and Heidi. Pleasant. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tissyanne 

So glad you saw this!

I also ordered the Bubbly set. I didn't order the Baby Grace as I still have spritz left from the last time it was offered. I am also on auto delivery for the dry shampoo in AG, so I didn't need that product. But it is a great set and value! 

I am hoping that the new shower gel scents will be released this month since shipping is free, but I have the feeling they want to save some new stuff for later. And there is going to be a fragrance set TSV in November, so I am guessing that is when the Baby Grace EDT will be back. 

Enjoy your purchases!🤗

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FlyersGirl , I will be over the moon if Baby Grace is offered in a TSV set. Smiley Happy 

I also have the dry shampoo in AG, and it smells fantastic, to me. 

I am looking forward to seeing what Philosophy brings this fall. I hope we see some new, but also some back from the vault. 

Take good care.