Trusted Contributor
I'm looking forward to this one (announced in Insider). It contains a Purely brilliant lipstick in cinnamon, serum foundation and perfecting brush(I already own tow of those...) and a double ended blush brush as well. It contains a new pressed veil that looks like it might be a little bit bronzing, as well as a blush and eyeshadow. There is also a new concealer being launched with the set. I'm not a huge fan of "wand" concealer sbut I do love my other BM concealer and wear it instead of foundation. $56.99 I believe. I like to get these sorts of kits on auto delivery in case I love the items, but it doesn't look like I can order AD until the day it's lresented. And the last time I tried to convert an early TSV to AD I was not able to, and had to reodder the entire set on the day the TSV aired (grrr) so I won't take that chance again. Anyone else like the serum and interested in trying this kit?
Trusted Contributor

Hi CaShopper2011 - I haven't tried the serum foundation, but I am definitely interested in this kit.  I am glad the original foundation isn't in this one, as I could never figure out how to get that to look nice and blend properly. I am excited to try this one, and the colors look just lovely! I am definitely interested in the concealer to see if it is very high coverage with a tiny amount, like Bye Bye Undereye.  Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

@KarenaJeannette I just purchased the other BM correcting concealer in two shades and am hooked.  I use a regular moisturizer, then when my skin is still dewy put a small amount of the concealer under my eyes, around my nose and wherever else I need a little.  I absolutely love it and hope to like the new one too.  I'm using the serum foundation on a moisturizer face (just two drops) and love that too.  I don't need concealer when I use the serum foundation.  It has good coverage but doesn't look thick or cakey - just nice and dewy on my oily skin.  The BM kits are priced so well I can't pass this one up, but I really think that I'll wait until the day of the TSV to order on AD (just in case....).  

I also really like the Bareskin perfecting veil, so this new version of it is super appealing.  As soon as I see the option for the auto delivery I'll place my order.  I need to sell the brushes on eBay though - I own multiples of each and my brush collection is getting ridiculous!

Trusted Contributor
I've never tried the serum foundation but I've been stalking it since it was first debuted on QVC! I went ahead and ordered the kit...so I can try it out plus the veil and concealer. The colors of shadow, lipstick, and blush look like colors I would really like too. I couldn't resist. I do have oily skin so I really don't know how the foundation will play with my skin. I read a ton of reviews and it seems like many people love it but there is an underlying warning that if you have oily skin this may not work the best? I couldn't resist it for the price of the overall kit.
Trusted Contributor

Re: September BM TSV

[ Edited ]

Finding my joy - I look forward to hearing your thoughts on it!  I have an oily t/zone which is oiler in the summer (really oily these last few weeks for some reason - maybe from sun).  I use the serum foundation over a very mild moisturizer.  Never got into the habit of using primers.  I either use aloe Vera gel as my moisturizer, or nothing at all if my skin is oily like it is right now.

Then I apply just two drops of the serum foundation to the brush, blend it in all over, and finish with any finishing powder (the BM perfecting veil works well). I then need to touch up with a powder mid-day because my forehead and nose will become shiny.  This is pretty typically for me unless I use powdered mineral foundations.  

The serum foundation works really, really well for me in the winter months when my skin isn't as oily.  It was last fall/winter that I became really obsessed with the serum foundation, because my skin is not nearly as oily those winter months and it did not become shines midday like it does in the summer (for me).  But I still wear it in the summer because it doesn't look cakey or powdery. There is nothing I dislike more than being outdoors and having the appearance of foundation on my face

I tried to find the pure brilliant lip color at my local Ulta but they don't carry it.  It looks like a balm texture almost but I couldn't tell.  All of the colors in the kit look very wearable to me too.  I have found the last few BE kits here on Q to be extremely good valued kits with all wearable products for me, and this looks like another good one.  

Contributor

For those wanting this on AD, there is a number in the Insider.  I ordered my kit on AD today. 

Looking forward to newness!

Super Contributor

I think the purely brilliant lipcolor is exclusive to q right now.

Super Contributor

Does anyone know the number of the TSV or is that not allowed on this board?  The contents sound like something I am going to want to try.  

Can someone at least tell me the date in Sept,?

thank you

Trusted Contributor

I know that if I post the number it will be deleted.  But if you search "bareskin breakthrough 8 piece collection" the first two hits on Yahoo are direct links to the preorder of the TSV.  See if that works for you.

Trusted Contributor

Blue skies for me has the AD item #. I'm ordering it now.... I wish I knew what the future shipments would be.