Honored Contributor

I decided to ask here, what products that you can buy ,whitens your teeth best?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Regular Contributor

I found the best habit to get into is to rinse your mouth right after consuming any teeth staining foods or drinks. I have a couple of products that I use that really work. One is the Crest Whitening Strips (but I really don't like to use them) and the other is Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Whitening Booster gel. I add this gel on top of my toothpaste and I also use it by itself on my brush. Another tip is to use plain old baking soda on your brush. Works great to lessen the staining from my coffee between professional cleanings.

Trusted Contributor

I use coconut oil.  I swish it around in my mouth for 10 or 15 minutes, spit it in the trash and then brush.  My teeth are whiter now than they were when I used the bleaching product from the dentist.  It's oil pulling.  If you do it, don't swallow it and don't spit it in the sink.  It's amazing.  Also, it gets rid of bacteria in your mouth.

Valued Contributor

I got great results from the Go Smile sonic toothbrush and whitening gel - A276177, $109.

It's expensive but it worked really well for me and I drink coffee all day long. I also had such good dental check ups ( barely needed any scraping or cleaning) that I bought this as a gift for my Mom. Hope you find something that works for you.

Honored Contributor

I buy whitening pens made by Maxxgel. You get two for less than $13 and free shipping at Walmart. For me they work just as well as Intelliwhite or Smileactives. Each pen lasts me almost a month, used once per day. I was using them twice a day in the beginning until my teeth got white then I backed down to once a day. No sensitivity either and I have super sensitive teeth.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee, where is the best place to buy organic lavender oil,i want it to make up flea,and tick spray.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

I use those whitening pens that the q sells. I do think it makes a difference.

Honored Contributor

Re: teeth whitening

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest wrote:

@SilleeMee, where is the best place to buy organic lavender oil,i want it to make up flea,and tick spray.

@goldensrbest,

I don't know where. I usually buy my oils from piping rock and the lavender is not organic but it's smells really nice. Sorry I can't help you.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I never got into that but I also never smoked and I'm a fanatic about brushing.  And I don't want bright white teeth, my own teeth are not and never were glow in the dark white.  I do use Colgate Total which has whitener in it. 

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I never got into that but I also never smoked and I'm a fanatic about brushing.  And I don't want bright white teeth, my own teeth are not and never were glow in the dark white.  I do use Colgate Total which has whitener in it. 

I agree with you.  Who ever has super white teeth anyway? Just don't look natural.  I had heard all my life that pure white teeth were not healthy teeth.