Trusted Contributor

Praying for a miracle . . . and for strength for those who love her.

Critter Lover! (especially cats!)
Honored Contributor

@jubilant - I'm so sorry to read your latest post. I have been praying. Now I will pray she is out of pain and discomfort as she rests in a coma. I will pray for strength for you and her daughters as they comfort her husband. Know we are praying for and thinking of you all. 

Valued Contributor

images.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Prayers for Barb and her family.  So many in prayer needs now.  He's up and will be listening.  Wish them all, well.

Trusted Contributor

Prayers for her and her family.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for your prayers.  I'm sure the family gained strength from them.

Barb passed away a few hours ago. They took her off of the ventilator on Thursday and she did breath on her own for a couple of days but  never showed any reaction to stimuli.  I don't know what to say to the family (next door) or even if I should go over right now.  They just came home from IU medical about 2 hrs ago.  Right now I'm at a loss for words.        

Esteemed Contributor

@jubilant 

I found saying only "I am very sorry for your loss" the best thing to say to those grieving a family loss. I believe the more a person says, it sometimes is too much.

Really sorry to hear about your neighbor.

hckynut 🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@hckynutjohn  Thanks John...that was good  advice.  I waited till after lunch and gave my condolences and left.