Honored Contributor

My next door neighbor for 30 yrs. became sick 3 weeks ago. In those 3 weeks they could not find out what was wrong with her. She was in and out of the hospital. She seemed to be getting better. Then another ambulance run to the hospital. She is one of the healthiest women I have ever known with hardly any sickness.  They took her 2 hrs. away to the Indiana University Hostpital in Indianapolis hoping for a diagnosis.  She now has blood clots and is having mini strokes and has been put on kidney dialysis as the kidneys are not functioning properly.

She is only 76 yrs. old.  Her husband is 87 and hasn't been well at all.  We and another friend/neighbor are keeping an eye out for him till his one daughter gets here from another state.  There is another daughter that lives close but she has been with her mother in Indy.

I would greatly appreciate your prayers for her as they still don't know what has caused all this.  She had seemed to  be to getting better...we even took a walk together in our addition 2 days before this last episode.  It's been so puzzling. Her name is Barb.

Valued Contributor

@jubilant prayers for her and the family.  You sound like a wonderful neighbor and friend...God Bless You!

Respected Contributor

Sounds very scary, slightly similar to what happened to my brother in law, he had blood clots and there was talk of dialysis, his was much worse so I hope your neighbor has a better outcome.

Esteemed Contributor

@jubilant  You are a wonderful neighbor, I wish I had you for a neighbor. I will keep Barb in my good thoughts hoping for a full recovery.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

May Barb recover from her health issues and may good health and peace of mind be with her again.  I wish her the best and I am sure Barb and her family are grateful for your help.  Prayers for all.

Trusted Contributor

@jubilant Prayers sent to your dear friend and her family. 

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Honored Contributor

Good thoughts for Barb. 🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@jubilant   Sending prayers for your friend Barb!

My friend Marion who's 94 had a bad stroke today and no family except a niece who is enroute. 
   She doesn't recognize my friend or me either. Prayers for them both!

🙏🏼 🕯️ 💔

Honored Contributor

I'm off to bed now. Wanted to thank everyone for their prayers, thoughts, and concerns. My friend and neighbor would and has done much for me in my times of need.  She has a big heart!

Esteemed Contributor

@jubilant 

My thoughts to Barb and her husband. 🙏

hckynut 🇺🇸

hckynut(john)