Occasional Contributor

What is the difference between the Pytoceramides and healthy skin and nails?

Thanks everyone.

Respected Contributor

I was wondering the same.  If no one here knows, I'm sure Andrew will fill us in this weekend.

Super Contributor
Regular use of Phytoceramides can:
  • Give the skin a more youthful appearance.
  • Increase suppleness of the skin and add moisture.
  • Decrease flakiness and drying.
  • Reduce inflammation.
  • Add protection against potential ultraviolet radiation damage.

That's what I readSmiley Very Happy

Occasional Contributor

Thank you 

Honored Contributor

Ceramides help your skin retain moisture. 

HHS&N helps with hair/nail growth & appearance.

Honored Contributor

Phytoceramides is one supplement, not AL's, which I take that has made a big difference in how my skin looks and feels. It makes my skin soft and supple. I'm using less moisturizers since I started taking them. Seems to make the skin on my face look a bit more plumper and smoother. I won't go a day without it.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Would you mind posting the brand of ceramide supplement you purchase. The dermatologist told me my skin is always red and irritated due to loss of ceramides.

Thank you, 

🦋

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@SilleeMee 

Would you mind posting the brand of ceramide supplement you purchase. The dermatologist told me my skin is always red and irritated due to loss of ceramides.

Thank you, 

🦋

In the beginning I started with AL's. Then that got to drain the wallet so I started looking around for another brand which contained similar ingredients. The one I take now is PipingRock dot com's house brand. Contains the patented 'Lipowheat' phytoceramides. It's very affordable and works just as good as AL's imho. I take one capsule daily. One other place, besides my face, that I noticed increased hydration is my feet! They use to be so dry and cracked. Now after taking the phytoceramides my feet are so much better. @butterfly123 

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

You're very welcome! @butterfly123