Occasional Contributor

Thank you SilleMee.  I will look into the Piping rock brand.

Honored Contributor

I tried AL Phytocerimides and noticed a nice brightening of my skin right away. That did not continue and I noticed no other benefits. Not something worth repurchasing for me. 

HHS&N made a huge difference in my nails within 3 weeks. Hair took longer but lots of new hair growth. Never did anything noticeable for my skin. I was taking it for my nails.

I tried a different hair supplement - Joyce Giraud - at the beginning of the year and her product made a noticeable improvement to my hair over what HHS&N does, added shine & the ends of my hair don’t dry out. So no more of Andrew’s HHS&N for me.

Honored Contributor

I don't particularly care for the biotin added to the ALs phytoceramides supp. My experience with biotin in general has not been very promising and, in fact, it's been negative. I was taking a biotin supp which contained 10,000 mcg and took it for years hoping to see more hair growth. But all it did was make my hair very coarse and brittle so I stopped taking it altogether. The biotin in the AL phytoceramides is another reason I no longer buy it.

Respected Contributor

@LKDKK2 wrote:

If you add up the price for 2 bottles of the 30 pills each oPiping Rock (total 60) for $24. and change and times it by 6 to get to 360 pills like Lessmans it comes to only $10. less than Andrews and I paid no tax on Andrews.  

Respected Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@LKDKK2 wrote:

If you add up the price for 2 bottles of the 30 pills each oPiping Rock (total 60) for $24. and change and times it by 6 to get to 360 pills like Lessmans it comes to only $10. less than Andrews and I paid no tax on Andrews.  

_________

I totally agree!

Piping Rock is $146.94 for 360 and Procaps is $159.90.  $12.96 more for Procaps.  Plus free shipping and no tax through his website. I will order four items and get a 10% discount on his other items that are not a TS. I will buy from Procaps for this.  I do order many supplements from PR, but not this time!

Respected Contributor

@jpie wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@LKDKK2 wrote:

_________

I totally agree!

Piping Rock is $146.94 for 360 and Procaps is $159.90.  $12.96 more for Procaps.  Plus free shipping and no tax through his website. I will order four items and get a 10% discount on his other items that are not a TS. I will buy from Procaps for this.  I do order many supplements from PR, but not this time!

I got free shipping and no tax through HSN.

Honored Contributor

If AL's left out the biotin then maybe I would buy them. The biotin ingredient in them is what I don't want. I just want them to be all phytoceramides and nothing else. I see some other brands that put vitamins in them, too...not for me.

Respected Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@jpie wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@LKDKK2 wrote:

_________

I totally agree!

I got free shipping and no tax through HSN.

______

I live in a state that has to pay tax with HSN. Now, my sister in Texas pays no tax with HSN.  

So, for me, it is more cost effective to order from Procaps directly.  Plus, I always purchase enough to qualify for at least a 10% discount on products that are not a TS!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee   I was glad to read your post and happy you like this product.  I ordered late Friday night.  I take some of his vitamins, but haven't used this one yet.  

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

@SilleeMee   I was glad to read your post and happy you like this product.  I ordered late Friday night.  I take some of his vitamins, but haven't used this one yet.  

Thanks for reading my post @Daysdee . But I just wanted to be clear that I don't take AL supps, though I did take his phytoceramides at one time. I take Piping Rock's supp now. Sorry if I confused you. I do hope you find AL's works out for you. It did for me...I just didn't want the biotin in them so I stopped taking them and the cost was also getting a bit much at the time.